Catching Red: 13

I stare at her home for the past ten minutes. I look down to see her lightning bolt necklace that she left in my care. I bit my lip and clutch it tightly. I felt Lucas hands on my shoulder. I tie my hair into a ponytail.

"I'm going for a run" i said.

I walk away before he could reply. I walk down the block and turn. I pick up my pace as I cross the street. I place the necklace around my neck as I snap the clutch. I continue walking straight. I pass the diner and walk across the street. I smile as trees block the sun rays.

I took a deep breath and start on a light jog. I smile as a little girl was throwing bread at ducks. I frown as I couples making out. I scowl and push myself harder. Trees became a blur as I circle the park. I stop to rest at a nearby pond. I sat down and just stare at my reflection in the pond. So much has change in the past 48 hours.

Nicole left. She left her home. Deangelo cheating was the last straw. She quit for the good and the bad. The outcome was hard for us, but after explaining it to me. All her life she has been cheated, lied and trick on. I couldn't stop her, so I encourage her. I just hope leaving Hegewick helps her. A new scenery should help her.

I look at the mirrors all around me. I position myself and commence stretching. I can't believe it's already November, 5 already. Time flies by fast. I connect my phone to the speakers and wait for the music to start.

From 0:18 to 0:40 I rotate my hips around on sync with the beat. As I match my arms to the beat. When it hits 40 Chase would enter. Then when it became 1:00 Commence on pirouettes until 1:15 then I would do a grande jete at 1:20.

Then at 1:32 I grab chase arms to dance. At 1:41 he pick me up and spins me around his body.

At 1:49 I wrap my legs around his waist as he spins his body and I arch my back.

At 2:00 he twirls me around on the stage.

At 2:27 I commence a high V jump.

At 2:40 I spin on the pole slowly. As her voice rise I arch my body toward the pole and then spin around the pole quickly.

At 3:07 I am back on the floor grabbing chase hand as we dance again. We continue dancing until the ending came as he lets go of me for I can twirl slowly.

I smile at the dance routine. I look over toward chase and throws him a water bottle.

"That was awesome" I comment.

He nod.

I walk over to the showers as I am already late for school. It is currently November, 7 Wednesday.

I jump as Emily slam my locker. I glare at her as she smile at me.

"Guess who just ask me out?" she grin even more.

"Chad Clementi?" I ask her.

She grin even more.

"Yes, he ask me out on a date for this Friday" she said.

I smile. "That's great"

She frown. "You have no idea who I'm talking about"

I shook my head."Nope but how about you tell me about him over lunch"

I took sips of my water as she told me about Chad.

"He has brown hair, black pupils, tan skin, he's cute, Spanish accent, he's 17 oh and he's smart" she gush.

I smile. "That's great, it's just the name sounds familiar I need to see him"

She snort. "He's in biology right now in mr.pherry room on the third floor"

I raise my brow at her. "You know his schedule don't you?" I ask her.

She clear her throat and drink some powerade. She toss the bag of brownies at me.

"Want some?" she ask me.

"Nah already ate" I lied to her as I drink some water.

"Oh come on please for me" she ask as she shook the bag. I groan as she made her eyes look like they're about to water.

"Okay fine" I grab the bag and took a brownie. I ignore the craving of more chocolate and swallow it down. I drink some more water.

"Want some more?" she ask me.

I shook my head and drink some more water.

I place the three glass of beer on another customer table. I made my way back to the bar to grab the bottle of Hennessey. I jump as some guy slap my ass. I turn around and glare at the asshole. I frown as it was Nathaniel.

"Nice ass red" he laugh.

I laugh along with hem and loosen the top. I pour the alcohol over him. He jump as the cold liquor drench him.

"Nice stench dog" I walk away from him toward Ashton.

"What are you all doing here?" I ask him.

He shrug. "We want to make some extra money"

"You guys own a garage that as we speak is making money" I said.

I smile. "You know if you want to earn some extra money theirs some cages and pole that are free"

"Why would we strip when women will fawn over us just fully clothed" Tyler said.

"What the hell happen to you?" Chase ask Nathaniel.

I smile and turn toward Nathaniel.

He glare at me. "She dump Alcohol on me"

I cross my arms. "I wouldn't had done that if you didn't slap my ass"

He step closer to me. "Sweetie if you wanted to see me shirtless, all you had to do was ask"

Before I had time to say anything. He remove his shirt. I ignore his abs.

"Bravo! You learn how to get more money" I clap my hands slowly.

I walk over to the Dg and grab the mike.

"Ladies! Ladies ladies we at Fairytale Fantasies has a treat for you today, our very own wolves have volunteer to strip for us today!" I yell.

I smile as the spotlight was on the guys. Females rush over to them. I frown as they got into the cages and start to strip.

Damn