Catching Red:19

*Picture of Carlos*

I stare at the house again. It's too soon to leave like this, but to keep everyone safe and out of harm's way is to just rip the bandage off.

"Now remember to destroy all evidence" Carlos said.

I nod.

He open the dashboard and retrieve a Sig-Sauer 9-MM. he place it in my hands. I felt the cold steel in my hands. I remember all my experiences with my favorite protection. I check the slots, there was no bullets inside.

"You remember how to use it right?" he ask me.

I nod. I grab the bullets from the middle compartments and place them in their slots. I smile as I heard the cling as I push the bullets in. he grab his glock from the mirror window.

"Let's go" he said.

I nod as we exit the car. I grab the key from my pocket and unlock the front door. I am relieve and sad that Luke isn't here. We enter the living room as I made my way upstairs. I enter my room and head toward my portraits. I remove them all from their frames and pile them on my bed. I walk into the closet and grab a duffel bag.

I grab all the cash I have made at the club and stuff it in the bag. I grab a large combination of clothes and stuff them in. I place my sneakers in there as well. I walk into the bathroom and grab the empty basket. I place all the pictures in there.

"Carlos I need a lighter" I shout.

"I'll be right up" he shout.

I look around the room to see if I miss anything. My eyes land on my frames. I shook my head no. I turn around as Carlos footsteps are heard as he enter my room.

"I'll burn these downstairs okay" he said.

"I'll go grab the evidence" I said.

I exit my room and headed down to Luke study. I open the door and walk over to his desk. I pull open the drawer and remove my pictures. I look down at the picture of him and I at the fair. I frown and crumple up the picture. I search his study for more evidence. There got to be more. They must be at the club. I exit he study and head to Carlos.

I jump as the front door close. I walk quickly to the living room to see Carlos aiming the glock at them. My eyes widen.

"Carlos their good"

He narrow their eyes at them. "Are they clean?"

"Their clean, they won't tell a soul" I said. I hope they don't.

He turn toward me. "I think they will, but for your sake sis I won't kill them"

I roll my eyes and wait till he lower the gun.

"Becca what's going on?" Em ask me.

I shook my head. "Nothing"

"Are they your friends' sis?" Carlos ask me.

I watch as he throw the pictures in the fireplace.

"Yeah"

He stare at the fire.

"Is that all of it?" he ask me.

"No there's more there's another stop we have to make" I said.

He nod. "I'll be waiting in the car"

"Okay" I said.

I walk quickly upstairs to grab my bag. I sigh as I hear numerous footsteps behind me. "Don't follow me unless you want a bullet shot at you" I threaten them.