Catching Red: 12

I smile as I count my tips. Another day successful and closer to my goal. I walk over to my closet and retrieve mom Jewelry box. I remove the gold angel from my finger and place it into the key hole. I walk toward the glass mirror. I grab the elastic off my dresser.

 I pull my hair back into a ponytail. I smile as some strands dangle in front of my face. I grab my Michael Kors satchel. I fix my outfit and smile. I apply lip balm and gloss. I grab my keys and phone. I walk downstairs. I smile at Leo and lucas as they ate breakfast.

Leo chuckle and look my way.

"Morning" I said.

"Morning want some breakfast?" he ask me.

Before I had time to decline.

"Course you do come eat" Lucas said.

I sigh and sat down at the table as Lucas place a bowl of grits and ham. I shook salt and pepper on my grits. I tear the strips of ham over my grits and commence eating. As I blew on the grits to cool. I realize something.

"Did we gain or lose money on Nathaniel little stunt?" I ask Lucas.

"Actually we gain money customers were asking a re-peat" Lucas said.

My jaw drop. Re-peat oh I know their won't be none.

"I said no because that was rude, I would have deck him if you let me, but his brothers got to him first "Leo sigh.

I nod.

"There wasn't any reporters there right?"

"There was one but I broke his camera and the film before he could leave" Leo said.

I breathe a sigh of relief, a minute later my phone ring. I answer it as it is Nicole.

"Morning" I answer to her.

"Hey Dangelo is here and he's going Barbaric Brian isn't answering"

I drop my phone and ran upstairs. I search my room for my bat. I don't even think she broke his window, well now I'm going to break his skull. I open my closet door and reach up to grab my bat.

"What's wrong?" Leo ask me.

"What's going on?" Lucas ask me.

"Nicole" I said.

I walk downstairs to see the guys. I roll my eyes as Leo and Lucas question after question.I pick up my phone from the table.

"Nicole?" I ask her.

The sound of pounding and banging on the door. Shit.

"I'll be back in thirty call the school and tell them I'm not coming in"

I clutch the bat tighter as I dial Brian number.

"Becca what's wrong with Nicole?" Leo ask me.

I breathe a sigh of relief as brain answers.

"where are you?, take your ass home now because Deangelo is freaking banging on the door Nicole is scare for her life, I'm on my way there to break his skull and windows"

I exit the front door and lean on the guy's suv waiting for them to come unlock and drive me to Nicole. They finally got the message. They didn't ask any question. I exit as we reach there. I ran over to Nicole who is currently in tears.I was about to ask her where they was, when I hear a crash inside. Two minutes later a batter Deangelo was being drag by Brian.

"You sneaky ass bitch!" he yell at me.

"At least I aint no cheating douchebag who couldn't keep it in before you even call up one of your whores to come suck you dry" I sneer.

His eyes glaze as he try to get out of Brian grip to come hit me. I snort and look toward Nicole as she walk back inside. I look back to see Brian calling someone. I walk inside and head up to Nicole room. I widen as she threw her mattress on the floor.

"What'...""I can't find my lighter"

she threw her vase onto the floor. I watch as shards of glass skewer across the floor. The noise of broken plaster remove my eyes from the glass onto the hole in the wall. Before she can make another dent.I ran over to her and pull her away from the wall.

I push her hair aside and held her face. Her eyes red with unshed tears. She sniffle as streaks of tears fall down her face. I wrap my arms around her as I brought her closer to me.I held her as she sob, I drop down towards the ground as she crumple. I wrap her tighter for the past couple of minutes. Soon her sobs transitions into sniffles. She pull away as I rub her back.

I smile a little as I wipe away her ruin mascara. She smile a little.

"I have the worst taste in men"

I push a strand of hair away from her face.

"It's not your fault"

"Can you go get me a glass of water please?" she ask me.

I nod and descend upstairs toward the kitchen. I reach for a glass in the cupboard. I wash it and place ice cubes in it. I press the lever for water.

"You know I thought you would be afraid" he said.

I scoff. "I should be afraid hah you should be terrified, I am capable of many things Nathaniel"

I walk toward the stairs.

"Oh yeah like what?" Nathaniel ask me.

I bit my lip and look toward him.

"Murder"

I walk over and gave her the glass.She finish drinking the water. She reach over to grab her box of cigarettes and pull one out.

I retrieve a lighter from my purse and flick it as flicker of fire appear. I brought it toward her stick. She frown and shook her head.

"I'm quitting"

"That's good it's a great start for your health"I smile.

She shook her head as she dump the cigarette in the glass.

"No Rebecca, I'm quitting Fairytale Fantasies"