Catching red:22

I took a deep breath as I adjust my dress. I look around my new room. The walls are a light shade of pink with black carvings on it. I have black French windows that open up to my balcony. My queen size is black. My furniture was made to match my walls. I plug in the curler. I push my blonde hair back. My natural features were pushing through. I miss my brown hair. I jump as a knock commence on my door.

"Who is it?" I shout.

"Derek" he said.

I smile. "Come in"

I walk over to my shoe stand and retrieve a black suede heels.

"What's up?' I ask him.

"Why?" he ask me.

I ignore him and got up. I smile and walk over to my vanity table. I grab the curling iron.

"What were you thinking?" Derek ask me as I curl my hair.

"I was thinking of what's best for me"

He scoff. "Staying here is not what's best for you, back in Hedgewick town is what's best for you"

I lift my eyebrow. "How did you-

"Tell Carlos thanks"

My eyes widen. "You sent him to take pictures of me?" I ask him.

He smile. "Of course, I needed to know how you were doing"

I wrap the strand around the curler.

"So why did you accept his proposal?" Derek ask me.

"It was either be killed or be alive" I said.

"Gerald is such a dick" he said.

"But seriously why?" he ask me.

I grab the mascara. "I have a plan and I don't intend to screw it up" I said.

He smile and place his hands on my shoulder. "Just be careful" he whisper.

I smile. "Always am"

"So we will infiltrate the Blackstar's at quarter to three. Doug you'll take out Nick, Charlie will take out Michael, then our new leader will take out Hunter"

"But she's so young and does she have proper training yet?" a men said.

I turn to the men that had silver Gray hair. He has on a tight blue business suit on. I walk over to him and grab the chair handles. I spin him toward me. His eyes widen as he choke on his saliva.

"Is there a problem?" I ask him.

"i-i-i-

"How is that you have the fucking balls to insult me, but now you look like a deer caught in headlights, now what should your punishment be?" I ask him.

I look toward the table to look at the other men. "Any suggestions?"

They stood frozen. I roll my eyes. "No suggestions...fine"

I narrow my eyes at the cowering men. "Is there a problem?"

He open and close his mouth repeatedly. He shook his head.

"Nothing I was just concern since this is your first mission back" he said.

"That is sweet, but I will be fine I am........"

"She is my daughter she can handle herself" Gerald interrupt me.

I narrow my eyes at him. He smile as he walk closer to me. I shiver as he place a kiss on my forehead.