"Chapter Four"

Chad

After adding her to my contacts earlier, I've decided to eat dinner while going through the script. But... I went to check her Instagram. She unprivated about few hours ago thus how I was able to see her Instagram easily. I found an semi old video from an month ago.

"Hey now, hey now." She sung what it looks like in front a mirror... backstage?

"Hey now, hey now." She continued while it looked she was brushing her hair.

I heard snickering. She was lost in her world.

"Have you ever seen such a beautiful night—" she stopped midway but then you can see it in her reflection she looked annoyed.

"ASHLEY!" She said as she bolts out of her chair while "Ashley," was running.

I couldn't help to chuckle while eating dinner... why am I like this? I can't stop thinking about her and stalking her Instagram. I've only met her just today.
Chad Dylan Cooper does NOT fall in love easily. 
And speak of the devil.

Emma:
Chad. I made my decision.

I quickly clicked her name. Calling her by accident— why am I—

Surprisingly she answered.

"You rang?" She said.

I cleared my throat.

"You said you made your decision?"

She sighed.

"At first I thought I'm crazy and that it would make me a hypocrite. But... I remembered one of my bucket list as a kid—" she cleared her throat.

Oh?

"Don't you have any ideas to use that to your advantage!"

I shook my head.

"Anyways... I'll be on the show but under ONE condition."

"What is it?"

"If I'm part of Mackenzie Falls, I make my own decisions. Meaning I don't want to be enemies with So Random."

"What do you even see in that show?"

"Hey! Unlike your buddies, they actually went out their way to comfort me."

"What about me, doll face?"

"Stop calling me that. I have a name you know."

"Sure, Emilia."

She made an annoyed noise.

"You're despicable." She said, disgusted.

"You can't resist me, Emilia." I paused, "This is every girl's dream to be on the phone with THE Chad Dylan Cooper."

"Yeah but I'm not that kind of girl."

God her southern accent...

"So. If you're going to be on the show you have to wear the falls uniform. Do you want me to come pick you up?"