"Chapter Eleven"

Chad

She's so perfect... everything is so perfect. I watched her fall asleep on call and she looked so peaceful. I eventually hang up to think about her. Even though I normally don't sing but... this has me in the mood to write one about her. But I don't know where to begin. I want to spoil her with all the love I can give.

I went to check social media to see fans pouring in love and support for the both of us. Even though I saw some comments saying how naive I am, how she's ugly., and she shouldn't be trusted after what she did.

I deflect all the negativity. That was Emma from days ago. I got to saw and slowly fall in love with the girl I'm with. A butler came in with the new script for Mackenzie Falls. I sat up to skim through. Ever since Emma's improv.... It gave us so much reviews and attention. Even though she did it because she was exhausted and she was mad at me then...

"Also, Mr. Cooper, phones been off the wall people want to know more about you and Ms. Miller." The butler said nonchalantly.

Although I made the relationship public: I don't want to put too much pressure on Emma. I saw hours ago she was tense and nervous. I would had my arm around her to comfort her and let her speak whenever she was comfortable to do so.

"...Let's put that aside for now." I said.

This raised the butler's eyebrow. He was surprised I would turn down interviews.

"...You really had changed again, Sir." He comments.

And I'm aware of that... and happy. Of course in love as well. I put the script on my nightstand I would look at the ceiling and sigh. I never felt this happy and in love since—

Okay, no. Don't ever think of Sonny. She's your ex for a reason. She was the past but Emma is the present. Your feelings for Sonny have been dead after the breakup with her.... You love Emma.

Yeah... I love her. Sonny hasn't been on my mind. The only thing that's on my mind is not only Emma... but her and her parent's sweets.... I know that she's asleep. I don't want to make a special order... especially with her dad still hating me.

...It's still surprising. But... I can understand now. I did cause drama and was a jerk in the beginning and here I am dating his daughter after all. I do hope I gain his trust... eventually.

Emma

Next morning, I slept in late. I had the house to myself. My headache's fully gone. I grabbed my phone to turn it on... to see some texts from Chad.

Chad💘:
Morning, Beautiful. ❤️ I know you're probably sleeping but I have left something outside your door before my way on set.

...He left me something? I slowly get up and put on my slippers, yawning and stretching to head to my front door... to see a bouquet of roses in a fancy vase and a stuffed bear that had a note on it's lap. I picked up the roses and put it on the kitchen table before grabbing the bear and carrying it inside and grab the note.

I had to carefully get the letter open before pulling it out.

Dear Emma.

I hope this makes your morning brighter. Missing you as always. I will try to stop by after set. And since I know you're going to be home alone. Take care of your new friend Sebastian the bear that'll keep you company until I attempt to come over.