"Chapter Twelve"

Since I didn't expect paparazzi to hound us, Chad and I went driving around until we stopped at a hotel. He knows the owner and let us get the VIP suite. 

"So... how long do you think this'll die down?" I asked Chad as I plopped onto the bed.

"Probably a week or so...until they find another IT couple." Chad said as he joined me.

I immediately texted my mom.

So here's the address of the hotel Chad and I are staying. Chad told me he'll let the owner squeeze you guys in as well.

Mom❤️:
Actually, Hon... your dad and I agreed to stay at a small motel. We find it best to not get involved after last time.

Well ain't that swell... my parents not stepping in.

Jee, Mom. Some kind of parents you are. 🙄 

I mean I understand why but... I'm your kid??

Mom❤️:
I know... it's just...

Mom❤️:
We want to protect you.

No.... You guys are protecting yourselves.

The only thing you cared about is the business.

I know Chad made his mistake and apologized but not once I seen you guys this weekend.

ONCE.

So if anything I'm now glad you guys are away from me.

I then turned my phone off, angrily grumbling.

"You okay?"

"No. My parents decided to not get involved. I mean when Sonny was dragged into messes she told me
her mom was always there for her. My parents haven't been there and had been so distant." I vented.

Chad's blue eyes looked into mine, teary.

"Yeah... that's uncool parents if you ask me."

I sighed as Chad kissed my forehead.

"You know... we have a week maybe that'll be enough to cool off."

I nod.

"Yeah true... what about the falls?"

"It's still have to go on.. we can't leave our Mackose fans hanging."

"Mackose?"

"I came it up on the spot... I also just now thought Chadmma." He said as I giggled softly.

"You're too cute..."

"Nah, you're the cutest, princess."

I shook my head before booping his nose. His nose automatically scrunched up.

"Anyways, you got any clothes?"

"Yeah. I always have extra. But seeing how it's risky to go shopping for you..."

...Oh.

"Yeah... uh..."

"But you'd look cute in my clothes for the time being," he winked.