"Chapter Ten"

After making my relationship official: Chad figured to make it public about it. I couldn't be any more elated.

"Here we are, beautiful." Chad said as he dropped me off.

"...Stay with me for a few hours?"

"What about your parents?"

"They're probably either watching their show or planning for tomorrow..."

"Yeah, I wouldn't take any risks. I'll try to stop by tomorrow." He paused, "promise." He said as he gave a quick kiss on the lips before I waved to him and went inside.

"Hey, honey."

"How was the date?"

"Amazing." I said dreamily.

"Oooh, our baby girl's in love!" Mom said excitedly.

"Dad? What do you think?"

"Even though he did go out of his way to look out for you... he has my approval... for now."

I softly laughed and then I went to my room. I checked and saw fans pouring in of the news. And alot of news coverage also posted it.

Chad Dylan Cooper is off the market! He has confirmed rumors of himself and costar Emma Miller are dating. They were seen at Lookout Mountain, embracing and sharing a kiss.

I can't stop thinking about it too...

Flashback to one hour ago.

"Yes, Chad. I'll be yours." I said softly as he pulled me close.

"That makes me so happy to finally hear that." He said.

We looked at each other in the eyes. My hands are on his shoulders while his arms around my waist. The breeze hit me once more but I was still wearing his jacket so I wasn't as cold. Our faces leaned in and we finally kissed... it felt like sparks flew. And this also felt something out of Mackenzie Falls.

Flash flash flash

Camera can be heard. Shoot.

"Chad! Chad!"

Paparazzi.

"Is it true that you and your costar Emma Miller are dating?"

"Was it part of the show?"

I felt nervous. But Chad had his arm around me for reassurance.

"The rumors? Yes... it's true. Emma is my girlfriend as of right now. And I couldn't be happier." He said as he looked at me lovingly.

I felt nervous for a moment. The paparazzi were now pressing me for questions.

"What is it like now dating Chad Dylan Cooper, Ms. Miller?" One of them asked.

"Dating Chad as of right now... feels like out of a fairy tale... almost like Romeo and Juliet. Or Jack and Rose."

This made the crowd aww for a moment. We continued to make some answers before we had to get away and joyride until we lose the paparazzi.

Now

My phone goes off and it was the girls.

Toni:
OMG OMG

Cassie:
YOURE FINALLY DATING HIM?

Nicole:
YOU GUYS ARE TOO CUTE!

I chuckled for a moment reading through. I suddenly felt like singing about how I felt... and it hit me.