"Chapter Fourteen"

Chad

It's been a few hours since I upset Emma. She woke up just now but is still distant. It's risky to leave and give her all the flowers and such... then again she would upset at me still. I can tell this whole thing is effecting her. I don't blame her because the paparazzi and tabloids are still outside waiting for more photos to use of us. When Sonny and I dated they weren't as bad but... what's is it with they're now interested with Emma? Is it because she was a regular girl who happened to do a delivery from a family owned bakery? Who knows.

Anyways... back at the matter at hand.

"Emma."

"What?" She said still annoyed.

"I'm sorry... I really am. It was bad for me to make that joke." I apologized, "normally I get all high and mighty and have a huge ego."

"Still do, by the way." She said.

Ouch. That hurt.

"But... it was wrong. I want to make things right..."

"How? We're practically stuck here."

"We don't have to physically go out to have me prove I want to make things right."

She had her arms crossed.

"What do you have in mind?"

"How about this: movie night but it's your choice and I'll order takeout from your favorite fast food or restaurant."

Emma

Chad really is trying to make this right... even though this is the first of him admitting about his ego problem. But he really is trying. I mean... he almost changed for me like... okay never mind her.

"Well?"

Then an idea hit me... Since Chad is rich and acts like one... but is willingly to change. How about he sees through the eyes of someone like me?

"Fine. But don't complain about the choices I make." I said.

He nods, he makes a relieved sigh and his big grin.

"I love you—" he said accidentally, covering his mouth.

My heart was racing and I hid I was blushing.

"Ah! You're blushing!"

I shook my head. The TV had exclusive channels and all of the movies... time to bust out an romantic movie. I sat on the couch flipping through until I saw the Titanic.

"Titanic?" Chad said, curiously.

"You've never seen this movie?"

"The only—"

"Yes. Only your movies and TV shows."

This idea of mine should've torture him... but only this is only torturing me in a way. Maybe he really is willingly to try new things with me. Hm...

"So what are you in the mood for?"

I was thinking either Olive Garden or Applebees. Both have good pastas... Chad got up for a moment. Presumably to find sheets for this couch. He was giving me time to think...