💛Skating💛

A/N: oooh another one!! This one takes place in the 80s or 90s depending on what you want to interpret it as. Also, I included a list of of songs to listen to while reading this one as I feel like it matches the vibe <3 I only linked my favorite of the bunch though because I'm lazy

Song List:
💞Digital Love - Daft Punk💞

💞You Spin Me Right Round -Dead or Alive💞

💞Material Girl - Madonna💞

💞Just The Two of Us - Grover Washington💞

💞Let's Groove - Earth Wind and Fire💞

Alsooooo special thanks to -behindthesea- for being so awesome and suggesting songs and also just being so lovely and supportive of me <3 also happy pride month y'all!! Anyways allow me to begin ^^

Ray stepped into the local skating rink, but little did he know, he would step into a whole other world. He looked around himself, taking in the wonderful sight of the place. Bright colorful lights dazzled the place, a disco ball lighting up the rink, a gorgeous brunette boy skating so gracefully. Ray fell into a trance. He watched as the boy flew through the rink, making a few beautiful spins as he skated. God, he looked so amazing with those lights on him. They highlighted every perfection on his face, particularly that sharp jawline of his. The lights reflected in his eyes, unaffected by the spectacles in the way. He continued watching, love at first sight taking it's toll on him. He would be taken out of his trance when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Ray? Ray! Dude, you're totally in La La Land right now...Snap out of it!" Called out a concerned Frank. Ray jumped and yelped, and then turned around to face the smaller boy.

"Dude, you scared the living disco lights out of me!" Ray whined, earning a laugh from his small friend.

"I saw you staring at that boy...Does Ray-Ray have a crush?" Teased the vertically challenged man.

"Frank! Shut up! I do not need you embarrassing me tonight...I'm already going to do it enough." Ray mumbled, a hint of red dusting his cheeks. Frank snickered and patted the tall man's back.

"Just because you don't know how to skate doesn't mean you'll embarrass yourself in front of him."

"Yes, it does! I'm gonna fall on my ass and he's gonna think I'm a total loser!" Ray explained, Frank rolling his eyes.

"Dude. Just go talk to him. You can find out much more about a person if you talk to them rather than just look." He suggested, earning a frantic headshake from Ray.

"No! I can't do that!" Ray said. Frank smirked.

"Fine, guess I'll do it for you." Frank teased, making his friend blush like crazy.

"No! Don't- aw man...." Ray complained as he saw his tiny acquaintance waddle over to the boy who entranced him. He was resting from skating, sitting on a bench nearby the rink. Before Ray knew it, that boy was standing right in front of him, a small smile on his face.

"Hi there...Your friend said you wanted to talk to me." The boy explained, making Ray nervous.

"Oh, u-uh well...I...See um....I just wanted to tell you that uh...You're good at skating and you have a cool jacket." Ray said, hoping things wouldn't get awkward. He felt a sudden wave of comfort when the boy simply smiled and giggled like a teenage girl.