💜Study Buddy💜

A/n: thanks to all of y'all for allowing me to take a break. After this one, I might not write until I finish school (only got 2 1/2 weeks left!!) Love you guys ❤️

"Shit, shit ...due at 11:59...why didn't I start this earlier!?" Mikey whined, grabbing his laptop and running to his room. Ray laughed, hearing everything from the kitchen. He went to the fridge and grabbed two sodas, as well as some Oreos. He followed Mikey into his room.

"Shit, I got a whole essay to do by tonight...." Mikey mumbled to himself. He was very obviously stressed, which made Ray feel bad. Ray sighed, sitting behind Mikey on the bed and wrapping an arm around him.

"Everything alright baby?" Ray asked. Mikey shook his head, beginning to frantically type on his computer. Ray frowned, planting a kiss on Mikey's cheek.

"Awe, I'm sorry love, I'll keep you company." He offered, turning his frown upside down. He ruffled Mikey's hair before handing him a soda.

"Sorry Hun, I can't right now. This is due in an hour and I can't keep my hands off the keyboard." Mikey said, tensed up a bit. Ray thought for a moment. He smiled, opening a bottle of Coke Zero and holding it up to Mikey's lips.

"Drink up." Ray said, Mikey taking a sip from the bottle, all without breaking eye contact. Ray tried to offer him an Oreo, but Mikey shook his head to politely decline. Ray ate the cookie himself, resting his head on Mikey's shoulder.

"So watcha doin, babydoll?" Ray asked.

"Essay. Due tonight." Mikey answered.

"Right....you seem really tense and uptight about it." Ray said, Mikey nodded as confirmation.

"Yeah, I'm really stressed, I should've started days ago, but I got distracted...please don't distract me..." Mikey said

"I wont, but I want you to relax. I promise you'll be okay. You'll get this done and it'll be the best feeling ever." Ray encouraged, patting Mikey's head.

"I hope I get it done...." Mikey said, sighing and crying out in frustration. "The damn tab closed out! It didn't save, now I gotta start over!!" He said.

"Shh, it's okay honey, take your time-"

"I don't have time!!" Mikey yelled, much to Ray's shock. "Shit...I'm sorry Ray...i- just...um..."

Ray smiled and left a kiss on Mikey's neck. "No worries Mikes, I understand." He said, grabbing his phone and earbuds. He pulled up a Spotify playlist, one he made specifically for relaxation. He gave the earbuds to Mikey, who put them in. Ray started the playlist before reaching up and rubbing Mikey's shoulders. Mikey smiled, leaning back slightly as he worked.

"Ah, this is exactly what I needed. Thanks sunshine." Mikey said happily. Ray smiled, keeping quiet to avoid distracting Mikey. He watched Mikey type away, leaving soft kisses on the back of his neck every once in a while.

Mikey took about another hour to finish his essay. He turned it in, finishing just in time.

"Woo!!" He said, putting his fists in the air as he laid down directly on top of Ray. Ray didn't mind at all, he found Mikey's relief and excitement to be adorable.

"Aw, I'm so proud of you sweetheart!" Ray said, kissing Mikey's nose. Mikey giggled softly, leaving a kiss on Ray's lips in return.

"It feels like a weight's been lifted off my shoulders." Said Mikey. Ray moved his arms, wrapping both of them around Mikey and holding him closely.

"I'm glad."

"I can't thank you enough Ray, seriously, if you didn't do that for me, I would've never finished." Mikey said, sprinkling little kisses all over Ray's face. Ray's face slightly scrunched up, but in a good way. It just tickled, that's all.

"Of course Mikes, you always help me when I'm in that situation...Love you." he said.

"I love you too ..I need to go to bed, I'm exhausted." Mikey said, yawning with perfect timing.

"Close your eyes then, I'll keep quiet so you don't wake up." Ray said, getting up and turning the TV on, lights off. He got back into bed and cuddled Mikey, who fell asleep within minutes.

"Night Mikes, you gotta stop procrastinating. You're the procrastination prince." Ray said, laughing to himself.