Chpt. 2

(You dont have to read this chapter nothing important happens)

   Towards the end after they dropped everyone off and it was just Yoon, Penny, and Aria, Yoon asked a intriguing question.

"How's life at home?" She asked quietly to Aria, so Penny couldn't hear. Yoon already knew Arias parents weren't the best but she wanted know if every thing was fine.

She whispered back "Eh I mean it could be better by a lot but mmm.."Her thought process was still going.

" I guess I gotta make the best of it" Aria frowned to herself.

   Yoon had empathy for her, she's experienced "bad parents" too. And it was pretty jarring, I guess asian parents still haven't changed ways.

As they made they're way to their last stop they said they're goodbyes and hugged before Yoon went inside.

Meqnwhile while Aleia dreamed....

"Ooohh Sir Kaeya, Mr. Zhonglii~" Right as she called their names they appeared.

"Hey bBG, did you need us?" Kaeya asked sweetly.

"Let's go eat at Xiangling's restaurant for our date!" Aleia sounded very excited about it to eat with them.

"Okay!" The men both said gladly, they walk to her restaurant holding hands.

"Yummmyyy! The food was great Xiangling! Zhongli can you pay now?" Aleia sweetly asks.

   Zhongli starts to break a sweat, and checks his wallet... to see nothing in there... He looks at Kaeya and speaks.

"Ahh erm Sir Kaeya would you mind paying? I'm sort of low on mora.." He smiled nervously towards him.

"Heh about that Mr. Zhongli.. I might have possibly left my wallet back home in Mondstat..." Chucking nervously

   Both of them were sweating hard now. Which left Aleia to pay the bill. Wait how would she pay the bill?!

"Hah uhm gotta run!" Aleia runs away leaving Zhongli and Kaeya distraught, and unable to  pay the bill.

Aleia wakes up in a jolt as the dream was finally over, how horrific.