Chpt. 4

chapter 4.

   Students screaming, students running, everything was a living chaos. All because of a spider and a teacher. The sprinklers went off and everybody started to get soaked all throughout the school. All the girls with caked on make up crying because all of those hours of make up wasted and ruined, students yelling that were all gonna die.

"Students please evacuate outside of the building to the field. I repeat PLEASE evacuate to the field and count your students and report to the nearest office member of your head count of students!" The principal spoke on the intercom, no one could hear the principle to the fullest and heard bits and pieces of his directions. But all they knew was to line up at the field thats for sure.

"STUDENTS! PLEASE MAKE A STRAIGHT LINE AND HEAD TO THE FIELD!" The teacher screeched to the students.

What the hell was happening?! Laila had no idea what just happened but all she knew is that it caused a large amount of chaos. She runs through the crowd of students to try to find some of her friends and find out what happened.

She finds Aly and Aleia distraught and trying not to get trampled by the large crowd of students.

"HEY! ALEIA ALY!" Laila starts running towards them, trying not to trip and get trampled.

"LAILAAAAA HI!" Aleia yelled jumping up and down, almost tripping on the oncoming students.

Laila questioned "What the hell happened???" Getting out of range of the sprinklers, and huddling in a little open space.

"I don't know! All I know is that one of the teachers set off the fire alarm by accident or something" Aly explained, there was less crowds of students flowing through, that was great.

Well the only thing they could do is just go to the field as told and not get trampled, and hope that the others found they're way to the field.

Mako and Penny ran outta they're classroom, but almost getting crushed by the oncoming wave of students. They make they're way to the field unharmed and jolt away.