Give my best

Saitama was in his apartment, he was lying on the floor of his living room, leaning on a pile of sheets where he was reading some manga while he spent the afternoon thinking...

Saitama: (It's been five days since I debuted as a professional hero, no incidents have occurred since then, although with this new beginning... Genos ended up staying at my house...) -/ Leaving his thoughts aside, he asked genos/- So, what are you writing?

Genos: I keep track of all your lessons and your training regimen.

Saitama: (Damn! He's doing it again, I can't think of a single thing I can teach this guy, I feel bad, like I'm cheating on him, come on think! Come up with a technique or spiritual theory or something!) only physical training I know you won't be satisfied with that besides a cyborg!) -/Thinking this in his head, he was interrupted by Genos who stopped his registration/-

Genos: By the way, in the seminar they said that if you are a C-class hero and you have no activity in a week, your name will be removed from the hero registry, is that okay sensei?

Saitama: Did they really say that?!!!

Genes: Yes...

Saitama: But I was watching TV and nothing happened!

Genos: The news only reports major incidents like natural disasters, terrorism, and dangerous kaijin, you face the most powerful enemies so you probably didn't know about this, but C-class heroes deal with pickpockets, raids, and random attacks, with Class C is so full, the heroes must look for cases to survive, many lose motivation and change careers, it's like salespeople who have to make calls, nothing comes if you don't look for it...

Saitama: NO TIME TO READ MANGA!!

Genos: Shall we go now?

Saitama: I do! But you stay here, don't you understand? if I'm with an S-class hero like you I won't get credit-/ She said with a tone of great concern /-

Genos: But I'm his disciple!

Saitama was serious for a moment...

Saitama: Listen Genos... from the beginning, my strong desire to be a hero was what led me to train my strength, that's how I got here... for you... maybe things will change if you aspire to improve to be more than you are now... To tell you the truth, you're a cyborg, so training your body would be useless, maybe, changing your perspective will make you stronger... (Damn! Listen to me, I'm making all this up!) -/Back from your thoughts.../- so... in other words, it's not about having power and a lot of technique, not at all, it's about training your mind, first you must earn your place in the professional industry of heroes... dedicate yourself to get into the top ten of class S, for now, that will be your goal.

Genos: I understand... I'll try!

Saitama: (He believed everything!)

After this, Saitama left his apartment and quickly headed towards the town... Finding nothing he kept running, and running, and running, but... The town was quiet... and finding nothing, Saitama ran away. gave up...

Saitama: I give up... -/He said with a despondent tone/- I'd better go home... I'll leave my problems to the me of tomorrow... Thus making his way back to his house at a relatively slow pace. slow.

During his journey he was able to find a person who was familiar to him, It was Captain Mizuki, who was leaving the gym, was carrying a sports bag and was wearing sports shorts, her sweatshirt and underneath she had her characteristic sports top. Mizuki quickly noticed Saitama's presence.

Mizuki: Hello Saitama!-She said while also waving her hand-

Saitama: Oh, you're the hero I met on the day of the tests. (I don't actually remember his name)Mizuki: It's good to see you again Saitama, where are you going?
Saitama: I'm heading home, through Z City.
Mizuki: Great, I live in Q City and I'm just passing through, we can go together -She said just as energetic and friendly-.