The Apprentice Arrives

Kitty hears a knocking at the door, going over and opening it to see a young mixed kid with a fresh fade and a custom set of stylish clothing.

Miles looks surprised at the entire presence of a unknown woman inside Casa De Parker especially wearing Peter's shirt giving ALL the wrong implications to Morales but he swallows down all the inappropriate questions he wants to throw out from his mouth.

"Can I help you?" Kitty asks the young man in a friendly demeanor that eases him and sports back a smile at her.

"Hi I'm Miles, is Peter here?" Miles asks, Kitty looking over her shoulder seeing the bathroom door shut as Peter was showering down for the day.

"He's occupied right now, may I ask how you know Peter?" She curiously asks Miles as she leans against the doorway, throwing him off guard.

*Oh man, should I tell her about my powers? What if she doesn't know but what if she does? Uhhh just use the tutor route in the meantime Miles.* Miles contemplates himself quickly before relying to Kitty.

"Oh he tutors me on the side, helps me with my education sometimes."

Kitty turns her eyes to the clock nearby, far too early in the morning for tutoring of the sorts. Nobody gets tutoring at 9 in the morning unless they're filthy rich.

"Shouldn't you be in school then?" She replies back, a look upon her face that sent a chill down Mile's spine. Her smiling perked lips showing her front teeth gives a false sense of safety but her bright brown eyes feel like he's at death's door for lying.

Miles didn't know why he felt so intimidated by this woman, she looked to be a normal looking one but something about the energy she gave off made the air around him feel cold.

The bathroom door opens as Peter walks over and sees his apprentice Miles at the door with Kitty and then realized Miles was at the door with Kitty.

He also noticed Miles was unease for some reason, usually Miles wasn't easily taken aback unless it was something majorly big like seeing the Catwoman movie.

He turns over to Kitty realizing she's still wearing his shirt and screams internally, putting some pieces of the puzzle together. Miles eyes lock with Peter's and his apprentice's glance says everything.

"Miles it's not what you think!" Peter exclaims nervously, Kitty looking over to Peter and makes a mischievous smirk on her face to take the chance to tease him.

"Oh come now Petey Weety, you're gonna lie to the young man about us?" She says in a sweet voice, cupping his cheeks together firmly making him blush like a tomato as she giggles.

"Relax you two I was kidding, but don't be fooled cause me and Petey go way back." She tells Miles as she pecks Peter in the cheek. "I'll leave you boys be." She lets Peter go and walks away into their bedroom.

"Woah, you and her?" Miles asks Peter in awe as Peter regains his composure, giving a sheepish smile at him.

"Freshman Year, people remembered the kid with glasses but they overlooked he already had a girlfriend before the mid semester." Peter chuckles, thinking back to when he first met Kitty when she used attend Midtown High briefly.

"Does she know about-"

"Oh yeah, she's got powers of her own too." Peter adds.

"Oh, she's a mutant then."

"Exactly."

"Look at you, so progressive." Miles teases, playfully punching Peter's arm. "I saw she's Jewish as well."

"Oh yeah, family got the whole twelve candle and kosher thing down to a T but I don't mind." Peter replies as he lets Miles inside and closes the door.

"To be fair, everything we've seen in the past five years changes alot of how we perceive the universe."

"Yeah, well let's just hope we don't feel another God's wrath in the next Avengers team up." Peter quips, fighting Hades was not on his resume.

"You would look cute with a yamaka on your head." Kitty calls out from the room, smiling at Peter as she grabs her belongings before heading out.

"You're in a Chai B’Seret." He tells her, Kitty laughing before waving goodbye to the boys and phases through the door.

"Dude-"

"Yeah I know, we're still just friends."

"I'll take bullshit for 600 Alex."

End of Chapter 5