17. Siyappa queen

In night everyone  reach at restaurant by their own cars. They come out. Roshni and Twinkle hugs each other and Nik and Doodle also side hugs twinkle then she looks at  Parvati Laxmi.

K- twinkle meet her she is Dr.Parvati Laxmi, Nitin's assistant.

D- and parvati she is twinkle. Twinkle u know jbse ise pata cha h na ki kunj shaadi kr rha h she is going all crazy to meet u. Mtlb ye subh se 100 baar bol chuki hogi ki sir aap pkka milaoge na mujhe unse and all...

Twinkle smiles at her while parvati hugs twinkle. Twinkle also hugs her back.

P- jaisa sir ne btaya tha na aap to usse bhi jyada sweet and beautiful ho. Mtlb mujhe to digest hi ni ho rh ki aap kunj sir se shaadi kr rhe ho. Mtlb itni sweet girl itne.....

K(raise his one eyebrow)- ahmm parvati laxmi itne kya.

P- i..i mean itne extra cute, sweet kunj sir se.

K- oh but mujhe to lga ki u wanted to say anything else like itne rude and arrogant. M i r8 or M i r8.

R- enough kunj kyu bichari ko tang kr rha h aur haan wo sahi to kh rhi h. Ab tu h hi rude and arrogant.

K- ya ya ok ab u girls can catch up later aur mri jitni burai krni h kr lena but abhi ander chle.

Nik- someone is being so much desperate ni.

k- whatever... come twinkle.

and they all move towards sitting area. Sitting area was being arranged privately for all of them so that couples can spend time together. Kunj like a gentleman pulls chair for twinkle and then takes his own seat.

T(looking around)- this is so beatiful na kunj. Slow music , lights everything is  just perfect.

k(looking at her)- yes everything is so perfect.

Twinkle on getting the meaning behind his words blushes heavily.

k- ohh someone is blushing not bad.

T- shut up aur tum yaha mujhe date ke liye laye ho na to hum kya pura time aise hi bethe rhne wale h.

k- Bilkul nhi aj mne bhut kuchh plan kiya h so first lets start with a dance.

He sits on his one knee and forwards his hand towards twinkle.

k- so may i have the honor to dance with a very beautiful girl sitting right in front of me.

T(smiles)- so cheesy but u have. (and puts her hand on his. Kunj takes her in centre.)

and they begin to dance