A psychotic mind

After sometime kunj comes back after changing his clothes. All were there with twinkle.

K(kisses her forehead)- how r u feeling now? Any pain or anything. (she shakes her head) thats good. Nurse joy did u check her vitals?

N- yes sir everything is ok.

K(nods)- thnks. Check them again after 1 hr and if everything will be fine we can shift her in the room and for now pls just go and keep an eye on those idiots. Kahi koi mistake na kr de. I will be busy here. (nurse nods and left from there)

Ro- chl kunj fir hm bhi chlte h. U take care of her.

Kunj nods and his friends left leaving both of them alone. Kunj looks at twinkle who was pouting. He raises his one eyebrow asking 'what'.

T- why r u in full dr mode sadu. Tumne mujhse achhe se baat bhi nhi ki. Bs (mimicking him) how r u feeling now. pain to nhi ho rha. ye medicine li etc etc...me tumhari koi patient nhi hun smjhe. Biwi hu tumhari.

K(smiles)- achha ji to aap btaiye how should i behave with u if not like a dr. 

T- like my sweet husband who will hug his wife and gives her his whole attention.

K- ohh like that. But mrs sarna i m ur surgeon too to thoda check krna pdega na but no worries (removing his lab coat and stethoscope) now surgeon duty over and husband duty shuru. Come wifey. (he hugs twinkle and kisses her cheeks making her smile) i m proud of u. U were so brave today.

T- bcz u were with me na isliye wrna that dr gave me heart attack that time. Achha kiya tumne use scold krke. Bda aaya mujhe injection dene wala huh.

K(chuckles)- twnkle he was just preparing everything for the surgery. Bichare ka face dekha tha when i glared him. Looked like he will pee in his pants that time only.

T- wo to tumhari shkl hi aise h. (kunj laughs) wse how is ishaan. He must be worried for me na. Tumne usse baat ki.

K- dont wry he is ok. Mri bebe se baat hui thi. Abhi to school gya hua h jse hi aayega i will take him to u ok. But usse phle we have to shift u in room. I cant allow anyone other than docs here. So for now think about urself only and recover fast ok. (she nods) and haan be careful. Dont move much otherwise stitches may open so just lie down silently. Koi siyappa mt kriyo wrna mujhe wapis se stitches lgane pdenge agr wo open hue to and for that mujhe tre abdomen me anaesthesia inject dena pdega. (she widens her eyes and nods in no)

T- no i wont move pkka.

K(pecks her lips)- good. Now take rest abhi bhi thoda anaesthesia ka effect h tujhe aur haan agr thoda bhi vomit ka lge to bol dena wait mt kriyo bcz i dont have energy to change again. (she giggles making him smile too) sleep my siyappa queen.

T- no i will sleep with u.

K- twinkle abhi mujhe kaam h baba.

T(puppy face)- pls na dekho tum apni one and only biwi ko aise akele chhod ke jaoge not fair sadu.

K(chuckles)- drama queen h tu puri. (he takes out his watch and adjusts himself beside her. She quickly puts her head on his chest and he hugs her) chl ab so jaa.

He pats her head and due to medicine effect twinkle slept soon. He puts his head on hers and closes his eyes just then nurse knocks on the door. He opens his eyes with a jerk.

Nu- sry to disturb u sir but kuchh baat krni thi. Its urgent.

K(gets up)- ok come. (nurse enters) tell me kya hua?

Nu- sir u remember that girl yesterday chanchal...accident case tha.

K- yeah what about her. Is she ok?