107. Something is happening in someone's heart

They all reaches SM. Ishaan immidiately runs in twinkle's arms from nik's who also hugs him tightly.

T- how was ur day baby?

Is(sadly)- very bad.

T(tensed)- are why what happened? Did anyone scold u tell me bchcha.

Is- i did msti so teacher scolded me and then nik chachu and kunj chachu gave me injection.

T(confused)- what?

Kunj, nik and that person comes in.

K- vaccination twinkle. His school conducted a camp of vaccination for all students and the doctor who went there was from our hospital only so when his turn came and he started his water works and screaming he called me and nik and me went there.

P- wow yr school faculties also thought about vaccinations thats good.

K- yup even i didnt expect that.

Is(pouts)- chachi it is paining.

That person takes ishaan in his arms and kisses his cheeks.

P- it will be fine soon champ. Achha i have something for u. (he takes out a chocolate bar from his pocket and gives it to him) have this then see ur pain will be chho mantar.

Is- schchi?

P- yes try it urself.

Is(smiles and kiss his cheek)- thnk u.

P- aww baby more than wlcm.

Ishaan runs upstairs in his room.

Nik- wahh yr monster ko aise kisi ka pain km krte hue first time dekha. Kya baa h yr aaj kl kis ki company me rhe rha h. Great change must say.

P(tight smile)- fyi nik i m always sweet with my loved ones. Monster side is only for other people.

Nik(rolls his eyes)- ya ya how can we forget. U both r same carbon copy of each other.

Kunj and that person chuckles. Twinkle was looking them with confused face. Kunj saw her expressions and comes towards her and side hugs her.

K- are yr leave all this dude meet my wife twinkle and twinkle he is our best friend Dr. Manik Malhotra. We all were a group in college days but after that we all came here and he went to mumbai and this idiot didnt even come in our marriage due to some so called works.

M- are yr ab aa to gya. Ek hi baat pe kitna sunaega. By the way nik u were r8 she is really cute totally opposite of him. (he forwards his hands towards twinkle) hi twinkle nice to meet u and really u r so pretty. 

Dr

Dr. Manik Malhotra- no. 1 neurosurgeon. Best friend of kunj, nik, roshni and doodle. They were in same medical college and did their internship together but after this kunj and his friends came to amritsir and opened lifecare hospital while he went to mumbai and opened his own hospital there. He is son of mr. raj malhotra and neyonika malhotra. Raj is a very big buisnessman and he lives in pune. Neyonika handles mumbai branch of his company. Manik loves his dad so much but due to their lack of interaction as he was always away from him so he is not that much close to him and about neyonika so she is a very evil lady. She never cared about manik and always tried to manipulate him against his dad thats why manik hates her so much and she is the only reason he doesnt trust new people and is complete monster for them. The only people that r close to him are his friends. He and kunj r totally same when it comes to work.