87. Mona's delivery

After one month,

In this one month, nothing much happened. Ishaan has started going school. Twinkle is like his mother now. She never let him think about his own mother. Kunj injected twinkle all 5 doses of rabbies vaccine and 2nd dose of HPV after bearing her so much tantrums but he consoled her also after that. Inspite of their cute nok-jhoks twinj's love is increasing day by day. Twinkle, doodle and nik's bond has also become so much strong. In short everything is going well and all r happy in their life.

At present at night time in twinj room; (think what they both must be doing 😜) so they both r on couch and ishaan is sleeping on the bed. Kunj is on twinkle and they both r busy in their workout session. Twinkle is moaning badly and kunj is kissing her to suppress her moans.

K(whispers)- twinkle be slow wrna ishaan jaag jaega aur haww ydi usne hme aise dekh liya to.

Twinkle blushes and hugs him tightly and bites his shoulder to control her moans.

Is- chachi..

They both become shocked and stops all their activities and become still. Kunj signals her not to say anything and peeks out from the sheet little which were covering their bodies and he sighs in relief after seeing ishaan's closed eyes.

K(whispers very slowly)- uski eyes closed h relax. I think he is talking in sleep only.

T(whispers)- shut up and get up from me. Wo jaroor mujhe hug krne ke liye side hua hoga and on not finding me there he is calling me.

Ishaan again calls twinkle so kunj sighs and covers her mouth with his hand and slowly comes out of her. She hisses but her voice didn't come out. Kunj pecks her lips and wears his shorts.

K- me jata hu uske pass aur use sulane ka try krta hu. U wait here i will come and then will help u ok.

T- but he will not sleep without me. Ek kam krte h u go and i m coming after getting dressed ok.

K- shh trust me I will handle him. U just wait bcz i know u r tired so i will help u.

Twinkle smiles on his care and nods. Kunj gets up and comes towards ishaan who was moving his hands here and there trying to find twinkle without opening his eyes and was just calling her. Kunj slowly lays beside him and pats him after taking him on his chest.

K- shh Jaan what happened haan. Just sleep.

Is(hugging him)- chachu where is chachi? I want to hug her.

K- baby chachi is I think in washroom. U sleep.

He pats his back to make him sleep with kissing his hairs. Soon ishaan slept on kunj's chest. Twinkle was smiling seeing them from the couch. Kunj after feeling his even breathes on his neck slowly make him lay on the bed and pats him and when he feels that now ishaan is in deep sleep he gets up and comes towards twinkle.

K- so chalein mrs sarna let's clean u up.

T- kunj no need I can srsly manage myself.

K(picks her in his arms)- shut up ye mess mne create Kiya h na so i will only clean it. Don't u dare to utter a word otherwise I will start again.

Twinkle widens her eyes and shuts her mouth quickly. Kunj laughs looking at her face and pecks her lips tightly and takes her inside washroom. He makes her stand there.

K- now go and do ur work first.

T(puppy eyes)- kunj pls

K- twinkle it is necessary na. I have explained u many times that it is to protect u from getting any infection so (pulling her nose slowly) these puppy eyes will not work on me now go fast. I m waiting here only.