105. Vaccination in school

Next day;

 Kunj goes with twinkle to fill the form of mrs amritsir contest. All were happy for her as she agrees to it. Kunj comes hospital late. As he enters a nurse immidiately calls him in ER room as they have an emmergency so he went there and becomes busy with the patients.

In St. Peters school;

Ishaan was in his class with his friend rehan and they were drawing something in their notebooks and were giggling and laughing seeing each other weird drawings. Teacher notices them as they were sitting on first seat.

T- Ishaan and Rehan both of u stand up.

They both widens their eyes and looks at each other then at teacher who was glaring both of them. They gulps hard and stands up.

T- what were u both doing when i was teaching u haan?

Is/R- sry miss.

T- no ur sry is not accepted. U always do this. U never pays attention in the class and always busy in urself. God knows still how do u manage to get good grades in ur tests and exams. But today u both will get punishment. Come here and stand in front of whole class with ur both hands up in the air and they should be straight ok. Come.

Is(teary eyes)- no miss pls dont punish us. We r sry pls. We wont do anything like this again promise.

T(sternly)- ishaan i m not in the mood to listen ur sry and false promises so come here r8 now and complete ur punishment.

Ishaan on not having any option comes there. Whole class was looking at him. He was feeling bad as he is a bright student and never get scoldings from anyone except kunj and rajat but always twinkle or nik are there to save him.

T- ishaan i dont have whole day for u so do it fast cmmon.

Ishaan about to raise his hands up just then principal enters in the class so teacher send them back to their seats but after warning both of them to never repeat this. They both comes on their seat and sighs in relief.

R- uff yr ishaan aaj to baal baal bche.

Is- hmm but from now we wont do any msti in class. U saw na how everyone was looking at us only.

R(sadly)- haan wo bhi h. So from today no msti during classes.

Is(smiles mischievously)- but we have interval also na and we can do msti when teacher will not be in the class what say.

Rehan also grins mischieviously and they both do hi-fi. Principal talks to teacher for sometime and that teacher nods then principal went out and teacher turns towards students and all children immidiately sit straight.

T- so kids we end our class here only and now u all will make a queue from here and follow me ok and no msti understand.

Is- but where r we going mam?

T- that i will tell u later. For now all of u stand up from ur seats and come here and make a queue cmmon fast.

All children stands and do as teacher said. She took all of them out of the class and towards medical room. From medical room some students were coming out crying. Seeing them all kids become scared.

One kid- mam why r we here pls tell us na? Why they r crying?

T- nothing bchcha log dont be scared. U just come inside ok. Its nothing just ignore them.

She took all of them inside. All kids become shocked as some doctors were sitting there with principal and they were giving injections to all children. Seeing their scared faces principal comes towards them.