Trying to act smart

At Lifecare;

Nurse hurriedly comes in kunj's cabin.

N- sir pls jldi chaliye. Ek accident case h.

Kunj immidiately gets up and they both runs towards ER. They enters inside and see a girl was lying on the bed soaked with blood and screaming in pain. Kunj wears his gloves and goes towards her.

K- see just calm down. I m dr kunj sarna. U will be ok in sometime.

G(screaming in pain)- my whole body is hurting. Plssss do something fast.

K- nurse give me scissors. Listen i have to cut ur clothes as u have many injuries but i assure u there is noone around only nurses and me and we will cover u ok.

That girl was in so much pain so she just nods. Kunj takes scissors and cuts her shirt and pants in half leaving her in bra on upper body. He see she has a very deep cut on her stomach. So he first covers her chest area with sterile cloth to make her comfortable then he starts cleaning the cut making her scream in pain.

K- it looks really bad cut. How it happened?

G(closing her eyes tightly)- i..i was driving and suddenly got hit....aaahhhh....with an...another car b..ut.....sssss.....due to f..or..ce...my head...hits the steering and....there was some..thing....which pierce in my st..stomach...(screams so loudly) aaahahhhhhhh....

K(injecting anaesthesia in the wound)- shhhh relax i m just giving u numbing shot so that u wont feel anymore pain. Just take deep breaths and tell me what happen after that.

G- i....almost un...concious....and...ouchhhh....some people took....me...here.

Kunj keeps distracting her by talking to her continuously and asking questions. He injects anaesthesia and starts stitching her wound. Now her stomach was numb so she was not feeling pain anymore.

K- nurse after this take a CT to just be sure there is no internal injury ok. And u miss....

G- chanchal.

K- ok so miss chanchal after all the tests give us any of ur family member's number so that we can contact them and inform about ur condition as u will need to stay here for some days.

G(panicks)- what stay no dr i cant. Aapko jo test krne h wo kriye but after this discharge me. I will come again tmrw but i cant stay here. My husband must be waiting for me at home. Mujhe jana hoga.

K- hey hey relax. Pls try to understand. U have a very deep wound. I cant give u discharge that much soon and give me ur husband's number i will make him understand ok.

G(loudly)- nooo...(kunj looks at her with raised eyebrow) i...i mean no need. Ok i will myself talk to him.

Seeing her behaving weirdly kunj becomes confused but he shrugged off and after treating her wounds and instructing nurse for further test he went to attend his next patient.

In SM;

Rajat comes downstairs after getting fully ready for hospital and as he was going he listens some sounds coming from kitchen. He goes there and see ishaan and mohsin were there and ishaan was instructing mohsin and he was taking out snacks packets from upper shelf.

Is- chachu wo upper wala packet bhi.

Mo- bs ishaan thats enough. Ydi tre kunj chachu ko pta chala na to hm dono ko ulta latka ke marega.

Is- nhi mko chahiye to chahiye. Chachi is sleeping wrna me unko bol deta. Ab aap bhi mri help nhi kroge kya.

Mo(shakes his head and gives him one more packet)- ye le naughty boy. Achha wse ye bta will u eat itna sara today only.