123. Fracture

Everyone becomes shocked seeing ishaan and rehan that much injured and crying so much. Kunj crouches to their level and as ishaan see kunj he starts crying more.

Is(crying)- chachu pain.

K(hugs him)- nhi mra bchcha it will be ok soon. Now chachu is here na. He will shoo this ok. (Kunj see rehan was also crying so he forwards his other hand and hugs rehan too.) shh calm down both. Achha tell me how did this happen hmm. 

Principal- wo actually they were playing football and they both were running to chase the ball but by mistake collides and fell down. and that ground has so many gravels so they got injured that much.

Is- all is his fault. When i was passing ball to him then what was the need to run behind me haan.

Re- are i was to trying to help u only so that other team wont snatch the ball from u.

Is- see now bcz of ur help what has happened.

Rehan starts crying more. Kunj was surprised seeing ishaan that much bossy. In front of him he is always bhiggi billi but now the way he is scolding rehan. Kunj smacks his head very slowly.

K- oye he is saying na he was helping u and it was noone's mistake. It happens in game beta. Sometime we get hurt also. Now chlo say sry to him see he is ur best friend na so u shouldnt behave like this. Say sry ishaan like a good boy fast.

Is- sry.

Re(sniffing)- its ok.

Kunj smiles and kisses both of their cheeks.

K- mr dixit now u can go. I will handle both of them and thnks for taking them here.

P- are no need dr kunj take care of them and i have informed rehan's parents so they must be coming in sometime till than if u want i can stay here.

K- no no i will handle u can go. Thnk u again. (to ishaan and rehan) chlo now lets treat u both. Nik u pick rehan and (pulling ishaan's nose) i will take this little brat. (nik takes rehan in his arms)

Is(pouts)- i m not little brat. And i want chachi here. Call her otherwise i wont come with u. (actually kunj was standing covering the door so ishaan was not able to see twinkle)

K- achha ji jaa nhi bulata tri chachi ko. Wo yahan aake kya kregi. and u will have to come with me. U have no choice. 

Is(puppy face)- pwease bulado na.

All goes aww on him. Twinkle comes towards him and seeing her ishaan becomes happy. She smiles and kisses his cheeks.

T- my baby i m here only. And u sadu sarna stop teasing my bchcha.

Kunj rolls his eyes and picks ishaan in his arms but as ishaan folds his hands around his neck he screams in pain and starts crying again.

T(panicked)- what happen bchcha.

Is- my hand.....

Twinkle looks at kunj completely tensed.

D- kunj first lets take both of them inside then we will see what is wrong with his hand.

Kunj nods and they all went in ER taking both ishaan and rehan. They make them lie on seperate beds which were slightly away from each other and covered with curtains so that they cant see each other as they can get scared seeing treatment. Nik and roshni starts treating rehan and twinj and doodle were with ishaan.

K- ishaan mra bchcha calm down. Tell me where it is paining haan. (Ishaan show him his left hand and points at his wrist which was slightly swollen. Kunj nods at doodle and himself takes ishaan in his lap.) shh it will be fine soon ok. Stop crying jaan.