Savior

Lights POV

L and I arrived at (Y/N)'s house, because she wasn't here today. I honestly was worried. I knocked, but when I did the door opened. I thought it was strange but when inside anyways.

 "(Y/N)?" I called and no answer.

 "Light," L called and I looked over to see him investigating the door frame. It looked like the door was forcefully opened. 

"Someone must have broke in before she came home. It looks like there was no signs of a struggle," I said. "You don't think it was...." I began.

"Akagi," L finished. Ryuk chuckled.

 "This is definitely interesting." I ignored him.

"There's only one way to find out," I said. L gave a nod. 

"I was studying where the girls were and I've looked at maps and there is a small shed next to a warehouse. I'm sure she's there. She is pretty close to the circle of girls who were kidnapped," L stated and we left. I swear his death will be torturous.

Your POV

I heard the door slam. "Get up!" he yelled. 

I weakly looked up, but didn't get up. He went over to me and grabbed me by the shirt and dragged me out of the building. I looked to see where he was dragging me to and saw a big warehouse. I tried to get out of his grip and he chuckled. 

"No use girly," he said and we arrived at the warehouse. He opened the door and dragged me over to a dangling hook. He tied my wrists together with rope and hooked it on the hook. He chuckled and left. I looked around and saw sharp tools. The next thing I saw made me sick. The girls who went missing...were dangling all bloody. They didn't move at all. I tried to get out of the rope, but it was too strong. Tear streamed down my face and he came back with a scalpel in hand. 

"No, please!" I whispered, but he just kept that sadistic smile. He raised the hook to where I was standing on my feet. He went behind me and cut my side through my shirt. I screamed. He laughed maniacally.

"I love to hear the screams!!" He exclaimed. "It's my favorite part once I cut the beautiful flesh!!" He laughed. He put the scalpel on the wound of my forearm and pressed down. I screamed as he slid the blade across the wound. Everything started getting blurry again. No. No I can't die here! "L....Light...." I whispered as my eyes closed.

Ls POV

We arrived at the warehouse with back up. We could he screams, but then it stopped. Light and I quickly got out of the car and ran into the building and saw (Y/N)'s lifeless, limp body. 

"Makoto Akagi!" I yelled and he looked over. My blood boiled as I saw that he had (Y/N)'s blood on his hands. I saw Light clench his fists. The others came in and pointed their guns at him. 

"You're too late," he laughed. "She's dead!! Just like all the others!!!" He yelled and laughed, dropping the weapon. Matsuda went over to him and cuffed him. I restrained myself from punching him in the face. He just better hope she's not dead.

Your POV

I sligtly opened my eyes, but everything was blurry. I saw L cutting the rope. "Stay with me (Y/N)!" He said and I closed my eyes again.