Hospital -.-

I woke up and blinked a couple of times. I looked around to see that I was in a hospital room. 

"She's awake," Light sighed a breath of relief. I groaned and slowly sat up. I started remembering what happened....

"(Y/N)? You okay?" Light asked. 

"Those girls...." I whispered. 

"It's okay. He's in jail," Light comforted. I saw L walk in and saw a smile grow on his face. It surprised me because he rarely smiled and I smiled back. He came over on the other side of my bed and I hugged him. I also hugged Light. 

"Thank you so so much. I started losing hope of living," I confessed. 

"We are all glad that you're okay," L said and I smiled. The nurse walked in and took the IV out of my arm. 

"Ah, Miss (L/N). You seem to be up and well. We ran some tests on you and everything is fine. You're free to leave," she smiled. 

"Thank you," Light said and she smiled and left. 

"Misa dropped some clothes off for you," Light said and gave me a bag. 

"Okay," I said as I took the bag. They left the room to give me some privacy. I walked into the bathroom and changed. A piece of paper fell out and I picked it up and read it. 

I was nice enough to get you some clothes. You can repay me by staying away from Light, because I could do a lot worse than what Akagi did.

- Misa

Wow. I put the paper in my pocket and walked out of the room. I honestly don't know what to do. I mean I value my life and if Misa happens to be the second Kira she could possibly kill me. I'm sorry Light, but your girlfriend is freaking crazy and I don't think I could go up against her.

"Is something wrong?" Light asked. 

"No, everything is fine," I lied and got in the car. At least I'll have an excuse to be close to L...right?