Accusation

A/N
Hey guys! I just wanted to say thank you for the votes, comments, and for reading. Feedback is welcome!
-----------------------------
After a while, Light and L arrived. I stood up and Light checked Misa's pulse. He called the police and stood up. 

"The rest of the force should take care of this. In the mean time, we'll have to interrogate you," Light said. 

"What?! Interrogate me?!!! You think I did this?!!!!!!" I exclaimed, clearly shocked. L came up next to me. 

"No one's accusing you, (Y/N). We have to do this," L said. I didn't say anything. "We'll just be asking questions about what happened. Promise," L reassured. I looked up at him and couldn't help but smile. He smiled back. The cops showed up, blocking the scene with their cars. They got out and went over to Misa's corpse. 

"Let's walk back," Light said and all three of us started walking back.

 "Are you not going to tell them what happened?" I asked. 

"How can we tell them what we don't know. Besides I told them just to take her to a coroner," he explained. The walk to the HQ was silent. When we got there I sat on the couch, Light sat in front of me and L sat beside me. 

"What happened back there?" Light asked. 

"Well, I was walking home and I heard footsteps so I turned around to see Misa. She had a creepy smile and I greeted her. She said I was stealing Light and that Light was hers. She pulled out a notebook and was about to write something. I asked her what she was doing and she said that she was the Second Kira. Then she just dropped the book and pen and she fell," I explained. It was silent until L spoke up. 

"So, my presumption was correct," L said quietly. "This is so far the first death in a while for Kira," L added. 

"Do you believe Kira is responsible for this?" Light asked. 

"Even if he was, I don't understand why Kira would kill their helper," I said. 

"Unless the Second Kira, Misa, was a hinderance to Kira," L said. Light had a blank face. 

"Hey, you okay? You aren't saying much," I stated. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. I should be asking you that. Are you okay?" He asked. 

"Yeah, sorta," I smiled to reassure him. I started getting really tired and couldn't keep my eyes open. Last thing I remember was resting my head on L's shoulder before falling asleep.

L's POV
I looked down at (Y/N)'s sleeping figure. Her head rested on my left shoulder and I smiled. I never noticed how cute she looked. I looked over at Light, only to see him glaring at me. 

"You wouldn't be at fault for Misa's death, would you?" I asked. 

"Why would I be?" He asked. 

"Well, Misa seemed like a hinderance to you," I stated. 

"What would she hinder me from?" Light asked. 

"(Y/N)," I replied.

"And wouldn't I be a hinderance to you?" Light asked. 

"Yes, but unlike you I don't do rash things nor do I manipulate," I said and he smirked. 

"Well then I guess we'll have to let her choose," Light said. 

"It appears so," I said. 

"May the best man win," Light said.