𝘂𝗻𝗼

• 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗔𝗿𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵 •

My name is Serenity. I have a older sister her name is Essence I also have an older brother his name is Jayden.

My parents are both very strict. My daddy is overall a good person, however his punishments can be harsh.
For instance once when I was 10 I had a nightmare and peed the bed and when my daddy found out he beat me while I was in the shower.

My mother is okay as far as parenting goes she is just a little annoying when it comes to little things. She doesn't allow me have a password on my phone, she also doesn't let us listen to music outside of gospel I remember one time my brother Jayden got caught listening to a song that had cursing in it and my mom broke his phone while the song was still playing and then proceeded to get my father to beat him.

Although Jayden is 19 our parents won't allow him to leave from under their roof until he has a stable job and makes enough to take care of himself. Jayden is a very protective older brother and would kill if someone ever tried to mess with me or my sister. He thinks I don't know but I know that he sells weed and gang bangs with his friends... whoever they are.

Essence. I'm very close to my sister. She likes to include me in things although she is older than me. she tends to sneak out at night with this boy. She asks me all the time if I wanna go but im always to scared to go because I feared what our parents would do.

And me. I don't really know how to describe myself. Not really a good girl because I do curse. But I respect my parents a lot. However I've never dated or kissed anyone and I am a virgin.

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮 
📍𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘅, 𝗡𝗬
𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟯𝗿𝗱, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟲
𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗔𝗿𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮  📍𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘅, 𝗡𝗬𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟯𝗿𝗱, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟲𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗔𝗿𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵

@serenitysworld
hate the game not the player!🧸💕

@essencefinstahoe: period sister!😍📌
@badassshari: gooo bestfriendddd🥰📌

Load more comments

"Serenity you wanna go with me to meet some friends?" She asked me.

I wanted to say no but it was a Friday night and I was bored.

"yeah imma go this time" I said feeling a wave of nervousness.

"Alright let's go cus ma sleep and daddy ain't hea"

She had no idea how fucking scared I was but I toughened up and put my coat on and slid my shoes on.

"Wait how we gon get there?" I asked her because she didn't have a car and none of her friends did either.

"We walkin" she said.