𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗲

𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟮𝟳𝘁𝗵
📍bronx, ny
     7:18 a.m.

It was early as hell in the morning and last night after the live ended there was a comment that just left me thinking. And i know it's wrong to assume that he's fuckin around just off something so little, butttttt I gotta know for sure.

"Kevin wake the fuck up" I said. Bro wasn't moving so I took it upon myself to shake him until he got up. "yo what it's mad early. it's barely light outside and you botherin niggas" Kay said as he pulled the cover over his head to block the light.

"nigga who is ally?" I asked as I adjusted my bonnet on my head. "bro why u waking me up wit bullshit?" Kay asked as he popped his head out from under the cover. "I'm not bout to ask you again, who the fuck is ally" I asked growing annoyed by him not answering my question.

Kay got up from the bed and went into the bathroom to get himself together, completely ignoring my question. I got out the bed finding some clothes to wear for the day and got on instagram to see bitches was still talkin hot on the gram.

"I'll be back I need to clear my head" Kay said as he grabbed his keys and walked out the room. "you always runnin away from your problems yo grow up" I said as he walked out the room.

I grabbed my phone and lighter as I left the apartment to go smoke the rest of his weed since he wanna be petty. I walked to Shardé's apartment, since it wasn't that far, and when I got there we sat on the porch and smoked.

"I still find it crazy how delusional ya opps is" shardé said as she passed the blunt back to me. "they can suck ma dick on bro". "nah word to but ian gone lie I been talkin to somebody and last night I was wit him and why I peep at his phone and it's that bitch kashari messaging him" shardé said. "honestly we both know she a hoe, so are you really surprised?" I asked as I blew the smoke.

"no she gon be surprised at this ass whoopin imma give her if she don't stop texting my man" shardé said. "rule number one never fight over a nigga" I said. "do it look like I give a fuck.. that's my man." Shardé said."honestly Kay been pissin me off lately and I don't know if I'm goin crazy or if niggas suddenly have periods but I'm ready to just say fuck it at this point" I said as my leg shook from all the stress. "sis I'm not gon lie to you, but I think you need to go see somebody" shardé said.

"why you say that?" I asked her confusedly. "you been drinking and smoking hella. you come to school in the morning and leave before first period even start yo, oh and let's not forget you be blowing up on ya nigga and he just be lookin out for you" shardé said as she put the blunt out. "girl boo im just livin fuck outta here" I said as I hit my cart.

📍the bronx, ny
𝟱:𝟭𝟱 𝗽.𝗺.

"𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐳  𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐛". (Kay's pov)

"yo dougz ia dead go in there and fuck ya moms" blovee said. "you mad cus im right get ova yaself fuck nigga" dougie said as he passed the spliff to me. "ya Shani throwin a kick back on Friday ya tryna slide?" I asked the gang. "You always suggesting shit knowin ya girl wild crazy. That's my twin and all but shawty got issues bad" setty said as he downed his shot of casa.

earlier I left my house cus serenity was tripping and I just been out doin me all day. Currently at Dougie shit we all get fucked up talking bout nothing. There was a knock on the door and I'm just praying it ain't one of them annoying ass hoes.

"bro open the door fuck is ya doin" serenity said. "shaking my fucking head" I said as serenity walked in the apartment. "I figured ya apartment hopping asses would be here." Serenity said as she took a seat next ro setty on the couch. "you should be the last mufucka talkin you homeless mud" blu said making everybody laugh.