𝘀𝗲𝗶𝘀

📍𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘅, 𝗡𝗬📍
⏱𝟭𝟬:𝟭𝟵 𝗽.𝗺.⏱
• 𝗞𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗻 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘇 •

I never was one to really have feelings for girls

I never was one to really have feelings for girls. But this one, she doin something to me fr.

The way she dressed, the way she talked, the way she looked at me, and the way she tasted did something to me.

Don't get me wrong I've dated plenty of girls or treeshes to be clear. But Serenity she different, and we not even dating. She wants to take things slow and so far it's been good.

"Kay I'm talking to you the fuck?!" She yelled as she smacked my chest.

damn the way she smacked me too.

"Huh what you say?" I asked as she mugged me.

"I need you to take me home" she said as I scrunched my face in confusion.

"What you mean "take me home"?" I asked.

"um I gotta go home it's late as hell" she said as she peeked her head from under the covers.

"why so ya parents can whoop ya ass for being gone all day?" I said.

"It's gone be worse if I don't go home now" she said.

"Aight put some clothes on and let's go" I said.

"Turn around" she said.

I laughed cus she was being shy like we didn't do what we did a few hours ago.

"I'm serious Kay" she said laughing.

"Aight i got you just let me get my hoodie" I said as I grabbed my hoodie out my drawer.

I had a grey hoodie on and a white wife beater on under it, and some grey sweatpants.

I was in the living room waiting for Serenity.

"You actually like her Kay" my mom said.

"Yeah i do" I said.

"I can tell" she said smiling at me.

"How?" I asked laughing.

"I saw the way you hold her while ya was sleeping in your room" she said laughing.

"I'm ready Kay" Serenity said as she walked out my room.

"You take care sweetheart" my mom said to Serenity.