𝗱𝗼𝘀

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟭𝟬𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟲
📍𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘅, 𝗡𝗬
• 𝗞𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗻 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘇 •
   𝟵:𝟭𝟲 𝗮.𝗺.

                         📌𝘿𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙯 𝘾𝙧𝙞𝙗📌

"Ya remember shorty from last week?" Kay asked the gang.

"The one Esse brought?" Dougie asked.

"Yeah ha sista" Kay said.

"Yeah what about her?" Dougie asked.

"Aight so I got ha Instagram she bad as hell and we was chillin, I took ha home and we left it." Kay said as the gang listened.

"That's it?" Blu asked.

"Nah I been texting shorty and she ain't answering and she ain't even been active." Kay said as Blu burst out laughing.

"Nigga she probably don't want yo ugly ass" Nas said laughing.

"Stop playing im sexy as hell" Kay said joking with Blu.

"Nah but for real Dougie you heard from Esse?" Kay asked with concern.

"Nah she been acting Hollywood on me too" Dougie said.

      📌𝙈𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮'𝙨 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚📌

I sat dow at the kitchen table eating the breakfast my mom made it was just some oatmeal and a piece of bread.

"Problem Serenity?" My mom asked.

"No ma'am." I said and looked down at my plate.

I guess I had no choice but to just swallow it down.

I finished the food and went in my brother Jayden room to talk to him.

"Wassup lil gangsta" Jayden said to me.

"Nothin I'm bored" I said.

"Why ya had snuck out?" He asked me.

"Esse wanted to see these boys up in the the Sev" I said to him with attitude laced in my voice.

"What boys?" Jayden asked.

"Her friend Asia date this boy named Nas and him and all his friends were over there" I told him.

"How the hell she know them" Jayden asked.

"I dont know but it's this one boy there and he was chill and we was vibin" I told my brother all smiley.

I tell my brother everything and he sometimes tells me things. He the only family member I can go to that I know won't tell what I tell him.

"What's his name?" Jayden asked me.

"His name Kay" I said.

"Kay as in Kevin?" Jayden asked.

"I dont know he didn't tell me his real name.

"It don't matter that's the only nigga from the Sev called Kay" Jayden said.

"Why gettin so police right now" I asked Jayden.

"Ion know lil folk I don't know if you wanna be hangin 'round them" Jayden said to me.

"Why not he was chill and he took me home" I told Jayden.

"What the hell you mean 'took you home' " he asked me.

"He drove me home and bought me food" I said.

"yea no that ain't gon work I don't want you around them niggas at the fuck all." Jayden said and got up out his bed leaving the house.