𝗰𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗼

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟭𝘀𝘁, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟲
📍𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘅, 𝗡𝗬
• 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗔𝗿𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵 •

It had been over a week since me and Kay last seen each other since then we been FaceTiming and texting

It had been over a week since me and Kay last seen each other since then we been FaceTiming and texting. That's not enough I miss him. My parents been on my ass a lot too. My mom has been overly checkin my phone and going through my stuff thinking I don't know.

Right now I was cleaning my room but my sister walked in.

"Ren you wanna come wit me to the Sev?" She asked me.

"Yeah but I don't wanna get caught." I said trying to whisper.

"Ma and daddy getting a hotel for tonight to celebrate they anniversary" she said.

"And what about Jayden?" I asked

"He chillin wit his friends he said he gon be home late or not at all" she said.

"Aight I'm comin" I said putting my shoes and my navy puffer jacket on.

We left the complex my sister meeting her friends outside and me alone walking with them.

"Nas been acting weird lately" Asia said.

"Like what like how?" Essence asked.

"He been takin mad long to answer a text and then he took me out his close friends and private on snap" asia said pouting.

"Maybe he cheatin" Mya said.

"Damn way to make me feel better" Asia said.

"You want me to lie to you the fuck?" Mya said.

"not to much." Essence said.

The rest of the walk was silent. I could feel the tension between them and it was makin my soul itch.

At some point they were going to drop Mya. I honestly don't even see why she still comin wit us to see these boys when none of 'em like her.

We walked inside Dougie's complex going up the elevator and up to his floor. We got to Dougie's apartment and Essence knocked on the door.

Blu opened the door staring at us like we was crazy.

"Damn nigga you just gon stare" Mya said.

Blu let us inside laughing to himself.

"hey ma" Kay said as I hugged him.

We all sat down and Mya was sitting next to blu weird because blu was tryna fuck with my sister but ok.

Asia obviously next to nas, but she was tryna talk to him and he just nodding his head while looking at his phone.