𝘁𝗿𝗲𝘀

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟮𝟬𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟲
📍𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘅, 𝗡𝗬
• 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗔𝗿𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵 •
𝟱:𝟭𝟰 𝗽.𝗺

                        📌𝙆𝙖𝙮'𝙨 𝘾𝙧𝙞𝙗📌

📌𝙆𝙖𝙮'𝙨 𝘾𝙧𝙞𝙗📌

"Kay Kay pass me the popcorn" I said as we laid on his couch.

"hea ma" Kay said passing me the popcorn.

Kay called me and told me to come to his house since today would be the last day I was free because my parents are coming home tomorrow.

We weren't dating but we were I guess you can call it the "talking stage". He was sweet to me. No we haven't done anything besides a kiss on the cheek, he knew I wasn't one of those type of girls.

Jayden obviously didn't know about us because he would kill me and Kay but tbh it's not that serious because we haven't done shit.

📌𝙎𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮'𝙨 𝘾𝙧𝙞𝙗📌

¡𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗣𝗢𝗩!

"yo where that nigga Kay at?" Setty asked.

"He chillin wit lil mama that been coming ova hea for the past few weeks" Nas said.

"I aint know he liked good girls" Blu said.

"She not really a good girl she just a lil different. She bad tho im not gon lie." Dougie said.

"Dougie she 15 bro." Love said.

"beauty don't gotta age." Dougie said.

"you's a fuckin creep yo" Setty said.

              📌𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙆𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝘾𝙧𝙞𝙗📌

• 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗔𝗿𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵 •
    𝟳:𝟮𝟬 𝗽.𝗺.

I woke up laying on Kay's chest. It was starting to get dark meaning it's was time for me to go.

"Kay I gotta head out it's getting dark" I said to Kay.

"whyyy?" Kay asked.

"Everybody finna start coming home at 8" I said getting off of him.

"Come on imma drop you off" he said standing up putting his shoes on.

"Aight" I said putting my shoes on and grabbing my phone and keys.

We walked out of his apartment going down the elevator to the lobby. We walked out the complex to Kay's car and got in.