𝘀𝗶𝗲𝘁𝗲

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟭𝟭𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟲
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘅, 𝗡𝗬
𝟳:𝟮𝟲 𝗮.𝗺.

• 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗔𝗿𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵 •

"So y'all want to build a case against us?" My mother said

"Yes, however we have no core evidence of abuse so you can keep your kids but once the case is opened there will be an investigation." The detective said.

"Thank you so much! All I want to do is take care of my babies" my mother said.

"I'm sure you aren't abusing your kids, it's just the hospital found marks all over your daughters body and your eldest daughter made a lot of allegations against you" the detective said.

"She never really liked living here." My mom said.

"Okay detective I think that's enough said for today" my father said.

"oh okay well I'll be leaving then" the detective said walking out the door.

My parents watched as the detective walked out the door, as my mother turned around to me.

"you think you slick hoe" my mom said.

I turned around avoiding an issue and walked to my bedroom.

"Bitch I'm talking to you" my mother said.

"you hear your mother talking to you" my father said.

"I don't care" I simply said walking inside my bedroom.

"bring yo stupid ass here" my father said.

I turned around walking up to him.

"Do you need-" is all I could get out before he smacked me across the face.

I fell on the floor in pain with tears in my eyes.

He kicked me and stomped on my back every time I tried to get up.

"that's for bringing the law in my damn house" my father said.

"Now get yo ass up and get ready for church" my mom said.

I got up and went in my room. I put on my church outfit which is just a simple white blouse and a white skirt.

I walked back inside the living room and my parents pushed me out the apartment.

"gon and get in the car" my father said.

I got inside the elevator going down to the lobby. I left the complex waiting by the car for my parents.