𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗼

🗓𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟮𝗻𝗱, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟲🗓
📍𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙭, 𝙉𝙔📍
⏱𝟴:𝟭𝟰 𝗮.𝗺⏱
• 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗔𝗿𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵 •

"Serenity get your ass up" my mother said as I woke up

"what's going on?" I asked lifting my head off of my pillow.

"So you have a boyfriend?" My dad asked.

"No" I said firmly.

My father took his belt off yanking me out of bed and beating me with his belt.

My mother helped him by yanking my shorts off giving him more access for his belt to hit my skin.

I couldn't even say anything to defend myself.

All I could do was cry.

At this point I was on the floor. He was still beating me as I was balled up on the floor. My father showed no remorse whenever he beat any of us.

"And you ain't gettin this phone back" my father said as he left my room.

"Get your ass up and fix your face" my mother said leaving my room as well.

I got up walking to my dresser finding and outfit.

I walked out of my room and into the bathroom and turned the shower on.

I got in the shower letting the water fall on me. I looked at the welts and scars on my body. Lightly running my fingers across the marks.

I dropped down in the shower crying silently.

I cried just thinking about how much I hated my family. It hurt to hate them. But I hurt from the pain they bring me.

I washed up, rinsed off, and got out the shower.

I sat on my bed putting on lotion. Then putting my clothes on. Nothing extravagant, just a white cropped shirt with grey sweatpants.

Fuck that I'm bout to live my life one way or the fucking other. They not bout to have me in this house miserable for the summer.

I sat up putting on my white Air Force 1's.

I grabbed my keys and put them in my pocket.

I walked out of my bedroom and looked in the living room. Only my punk ass sister was in there.

"Where you going?" She asked with a confused face.

I ignored her walking out the apartment. At this point I didn't give a fuck no more.

I walked down the street to a deli buying some snacks and a baconeggandcheese.

I turned onto east 187th walking into Kay's complex.

I got in the elevator going up to his floor.

I knocked on his door and his mom opened it.

"Hi" I said to her with a smile.