𝗱𝗼𝗰𝗲

𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟮𝟲𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟲
📍Bronx, NY
6:18 p.m.

It was a regular day at school no problems fr. I didn't see Jayden or my sister which was odd but later on during dismissal I noticed my sister turned enemy talking to Mora.

At the moment we're at Setty's crib passing the blunt and talkin shit (as usual).

"whatever happened to that thick thot you used to bring around?" Dougie asked, I pulled back from the blunt coughing slightly "Kashari?" I asked. "yeah that bitch" dougie said with a huge grin on his face.

"ion talk to her no more. No hard feelings or nun like that... just was too opposite from each other" I said inhaling the smoke. "bitch was ugly anyways" Setty rolled his eyes and laughed.

"and the two of you fuck niggas wasn't gonna mention the fact that ya live together?" Lovee announced to the crew. "It's not like that fr we just roommates" I said as I took a sip from my cup.

"Shardé and Shania, sisters from two different misters, y'all not from fucked up homes is y'all?" Nas asked. "your not funny Nasir, but nah our mom is laid back fr she not onnat crazy shit" Shania responded.

Shania and Shardé were two sisters I met at school yesterday, Shardé is in my grade and we share a few classes so we started talking. She introduced me to her sister who was in the grade above us, I thought she was weird at first because of her whole bougie act, but hey that's just me. At first Kay was skeptical of me bringing them around his friends, but then he realized "nigga it's never that deep".

"dada it's almost curfew we should start heading home" Shania said as she sat up and put on her coat. "curfew is at 8, it's 6:30 why u so eager to leave" Shardé said as she jerked her head towards her sister. "girl I want to see my boyfriend and we been here for forever I'm leaving with or without you" Shania said as she grabbed her keys.

"hold on now set it off if yeen fuckin with the gang you could just say that" Setty said as he watched the whole interaction. "nah it's dead not like that I just need to see my man" Shania said as she walked out of the apartment.

"Renny you keep brining these questionable ass people to my house we gone have problems" Setty said as he took a pull from the blunt. "yo im dead sittin right here and you chattin bout my sista" Shardé said as she mugged Setty.

As usual there's an unknown knock heard at the door and we all just wondering which problem is gonna unfold. Setty opens the door and it's none other than Mora and Macei. "I told ya not to come hea" Setty said as he tried closing the door.

"nah tellat bitch to come outside, and we is gonna jump her so suit up bitch" Mora said as she began to bang on the door. "you scary ass bitch you was talkin allat shit just to hide in the house" macei said.

These hoes looked like they were ready for war hair braided back into buns, both wearing cleets as if they were bout to play football, and elbows greased. These hoes looked mortal combat ready.

"oh bitch please. Birds who rock together, flock together or whatever them white folks say. Bitch let's go handle this shit" dada said as she pulled her thick curly hair into a low bun. I followed and did the same.

"bae sit ya ass down you not-" kay said as I cut him off and walked past him. "yes I am. imma kill these hoes" I swung the door open and began throwing my fists at Mora who stood in front of the door.

"ya gonna get my moms evicted fight by the park or sum" Setty said as he tried to mediate the situation. "not right now Set these mothafuckas is brawlin this ain't no girl fight" Blu said as he pulled out his phone to record.