𝗼𝗰𝗵𝗼

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟭𝟭𝘁𝗵,𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟲
📍𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘅, 𝗡𝗬📍
𝟭𝟬:𝟰𝟲 𝗽.𝗺.
• 𝗝𝗮𝘆𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗔𝗵𝗺𝗮𝗱 •

This nigga Kay got me fucked all the way up

He wanna creep wit my sista behind my back then lie to me about it. Yeah he gon have to pay and her nasty ass gon get something to.

I knocked on his apartment door.

"Kay is sleeping right now but I'll let him know you stopped by-" his mom said.

"Oh my bad he told me to come by and get my sister" I said smiling.

"Oh uh go head" she said letting me in.

I pulled my ski mask over my face and walked in his room. He was laying on top of my sister like a bitch.

"get ya asses up" I said.

"Jayden what is you doin here" Serenity said.

"Didn't I tell yo ass I was coming?" Jayden asked.

"yo bro get the fuck up outta my crib" Kay said.

Jayden pulled his gun out.

"Serenity let's go right the fuck now or imma shoot this nigga" Jayden said.

"Kay imma see you later" Serenity said.

"Nah i ain't letting you go to that damn house ion care" Kay said coming up to me.

"Nigga get the fuck back" I said firing my gun at him.

He fell onto the ground.

"Oh my god Jayden what the fuck" Serenity said taking herself out of my grip.

She dropped down on the floor next to him grabbing his hand, his mom bust inside his room looking at me then at her son.

"what the fuck did you do" she said as her eyes started watering.

"Serenity let's go" I said.

She ignored me and his mom was currently on the phone with 12.

I grabbed her by her hair and dragged her all the way out of the apartment.

I was panicking as I was in the elevator thinking the cops was probably gonna be waiting for me in the lobby.

We walked out the lobby going to my car when Serenity took off running. She was running real fast and she turned a corner. It was dark so I couldn't see her anymore.

I turned around and started hearing sirens sound. I ran to my car and sped off.

• 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗔𝗿𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵 •