𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘇

𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟮𝟯𝗿𝗱, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟲
📍𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘅, 𝗡𝗬

                • 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 •

𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"yo wake up" Setty said as he shook the shit outta Serenity.

"aight im up, im up" she said with her eyes half closed, pushing him off her.

"hurry ya little ass up we gotta catch the bus" Setty said as he walked away.

𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗣𝗢𝗩

First day of school. This one gon' be different though because I am no longer friends with Kashari and that's the only person I had other than my sister. I know I got Kay and all them but it's not the same.

"niggas lookin mad drippy today" Kay said as he walked in setty apartment.

I haven't seen Kay since the hospital visit, not that we were on bad terms or whatever but he was outta town with his family for the last few weeks of summer. We FaceTimed and talked on the phone but that's about it.

"nah word to we need flicks for the gram" Setty said as Kay walked in the apartment.

"yo where my girl at" Kay asked as he sat down on the couch.

"she in the bathroom gettin ready" Setty said as he rolled up his spliff.

"nigga it's the first day..." Kay said

I had on a white unitard with a black puffer jacket and my panda dunks. And I silk pressed my own hair last night. I'm not really feelin this first day shit. I sprayed some of my champagne toast perfume and walked out of the bathroom.

"damn baby u lookin mad good" Kay said when I walked out the bathroom.

He grabbed me in his arms and we hugged for a good lil minute the Setty came in and ruined it.

"ya we needa go, Dougie and them waiting fa us at the bus stop" Setty said as he grabbed his backpack off the couch and walking out the apartment.

Kay pecked my lips a few time then we grabbed our stuff and walked out.

We walked to the bus stop and it was wild people out there waiting for the bus, taking pictures and shit.

"aye I heard chrissy tryna fight mora today" Nas said.

"why?" Dougie asked as he took a hit of the spliff.

"ya buggin nobody don't wanna hear bout that drag ass bitch" Esse said.

"don't be talkin hot bout my sista when she not there everybody know u pussy Essence so stop" Macei said.

"yea u need to get in check fa I pop you son" mora said as she got out of some random car.

"word to if ya wanna take it there we can take it the fuck there cus ya not about to hop on sista" I said stepping in for her.

Essence got silent when Macei and Mora got to talkin bout fighting. I couldn't let her look dumb so I had to say sum.

"bitch I still haven't had my one witchu what's good?" Mora said as she stepped up.