Chapter 13

Finally in the dimness of their room, their breaths sound loud.

"Let me." Jungkook says when Taehyung starts to undress.

Slowly, Jungkook removes all of Taehyung's wet clothes: boots and socks, t shirt, pants, even underpants and Taehyung does not object, just watches Jungkook's every move, in no way ashamed by his obvious, renewed arousal.

He repeats the process on Jungkook, entirely ignoring the hard-as-rock, dripping rod within his reach.

Taehyung can't take his eyes off Jungkook. What a perfect specimen of a man. "Are they all upgrades?" He asks, running a hand over the front, noting the tiny, thin blue lines running along him, interrupting the otherwise perfect milky expanse. He doesn't know why it matters if they are.

"No." A little proud smile perches on Jungkook's mouth. "All me. The upgrades are internal."

Taehyung runs hands up the ribs on both sides until he cups the delicious pecs and rubs his thumbs over the perky nubs. "Fffck!" Jungkook jerks, his cock bobbing up and down, dripping. Taehyung hums, pleased at the obvious sensitivity. He leans down to lick one then he sucks it. Hard.

He tastes a hint of bitterness from the sands not quite washed away by the rains.

"Come."

The shower is hot. Almost too hot. When the reactor is on, the heat from it seeps into the water system, making even the coolest setting on the hot side of warm so the little cubicle -really too small for two- is quickly filled with heat and steam, creating a nest, a secret hideout so perfect for the suddenly tender touches.

It's comfortable between them. Easy. There is no need to be awkward, even speak or explain anything. They wash, soapy hands travelling contours, hard and soft, kisses smearing on wet skin, too keen to wait.

"You feel good." Jungkook whispers and pushes Taehyung's back against the glass, pressing their wet and slippery bodies against each other, arching the slender waist in his hands. "Pretty." The word is just a little whisper so quiet into Taehyung's ear that he's not sure he's even heard right over the spraying water.

"D-don't call me that." He stutters all breathless, caught off guard, embarrassed at the heat so obviously rising to his cheeks.

"Ah, my little tough guy reduced into a shy mess just by one little word. Cute, pretty."

Taehyung growls and slams at the shower dial to switch it off. He shoves Jungkook out and throws a small towel in his face in his frustration. He hates being called pretty. He really, really hates it. Can't stand it.

Jungkook is not fooled, the shower may have been hot but the gorgeous red on Taehyung's cheeks and chest wasn't there before and the rapidly beating heart reveals Taehyung's true feelings.

Jungkook steps behind him and briefly wraps his fingers over the vulnerable nape before sliding a hand all the way down the gorgeously curving spine. He needs more skin on skin -the need is so... primal. It's as if he's not able to feel at rest unless he has as much of Taehyung's skin as possible against him.

He wraps himself around Taehyung from behind, sliding hands over the still damp, silky skin, over the nipples, collarbones, throat -it's an exploration. The need to possess is strong, bubbling right under his skin and as much as he tries to curb it -not knowing how Taehyung would respond to it- his fingers grip firmly.

They wrap around the jaw until the head falls heavy against his shoulder and a sigh, very much indicative of surrender and trust, floats out of Taehyung while he rests against Jungkook, their naked bodies fully against one another.