Chapter 18

"Hmmm..." Taehyung stares, eyes darkening, while his fingers grip around the swollen head, sweeping up the damp leaking all over it, smearing it in little gentle circles all over the tip.

"In a minute, sweetpea." Taehyung murmurs deeply, already thinking about how best to get the girthy meat inside him. Brazen, Taehyung leans back a little to loosen his own pants while his fingers tease Jungkook's shaft. The tension inside him, that clawing need, is utterly unbearable. As soon as his cock is released, his head flicks back with a moan while his hips roll. "Ah-Fuck..." He hisses.

"Such a tease...." Jungkook mutters.

Then there is movement and suddenly fingers wrap around Taehyung's cock, catching him by surprise. "Ohh..." When their eyes meet, their fingers meet too and wrap around both of them.

Jungkook grabs Taehyung by the back of the neck and brings him down to his mouth while their fingers are mixing in their juices and sliding over the hard, veiny surfaces in the tight space between them.

"Ohwow..." Taehyung moans. His body moves to the rhythm of his need, against the hardness and the hold while his mouth ghosts over Jungkook's, breathing all his pleasure right into it.

A stray hand finds its way into the back of Taehyung's pants and slides down into the damp to explore.

"Mymy... Taehyung. You're soaking. All just for me?" His voice is almost as dark as his eyes when he stares at Taehyung with need. Taehyung nods, too embarrassed to speak but unable to stop moving, constantly rubbing and grinding and thrusting.

When Jungkook's fingers finally find their target and circle over the textured dent, first one, then two, Taehyung doesn't even try to be quiet. His moans echo up into the arches.

"Ahh...ahh.... yes... that's it. Thatsithatsitthatsit. Fuck!" His squeals ring loudly in Jungkook's ear when he finally stops teasing and pushes into the tight, soaking wet crevice. Taehyung writhes and arches and grinds and cries on top of him, not knowing which way to move, whether to fuck into the fist around his cock or the fingers spreading him open. Either way, he's close to coming, his breath catching in his throat. Jungkook hisses because he also feels the burn, the need to come.

"Let me go." Taehyung demands because he's had enough of waiting. Jungkook is reluctant but he finally lets go when Taehyung whines. He climbs off Jungkook and steps onto the lower step.

"Spread your legs."

"So bossy, honestly." Jungkook teases and lifts his head off the floor to see Taehyung. He doesn't move his legs, just eyes at Taehyung who has everything hanging out of his pants while he's made to wait.

Taehyung is so exposed he feels deliciously vulnerable. Even then he has to make a point, not quite ready to give in completely. "Well, do you want it or not?" He shoves the knees apart and steps between them. He turns around and wriggles his naked ass at Jungkook.

In a flash, Jungkook gives his answer with his mouth on said ass. He grabs Taehyung with fingers like talons on the soft hips and shoves his face in between the wet cheeks so hard that Taehyung nearly falls over and into the channel. Helpless, his body bends in the grip, legs spreading to allow more.

Jungkook hums at the sweetness while he eats like a man starved.

Breathless and without any substance behind his complaint, Taehyung shouts: "Ohmygod, Jungkook! I'm going to fall in, what are you doing?!" Arms wave in the air but the iron grip holds him in place while Jungkook tastes him.

The mouth behind Taehyung disappears and quickly as it appeared. Jungkook commands: "Now, sit." The voice is gravelly and full of temptation. He spreads his legs more so Taehyung can settle fully between them.