Chapter 24

It's too hot but they don't care, it only adds to their desperation. The salt on their skins only makes them thirstier. The suffocating heat makes everything more real. This is reality, not just another dream of Taehyung's. They are really together and Jungkook is really here holding him.

Despite everything, a small fear niggles at the back of Taehyung's mind, a worry that it will all disappear from his grasp again now that he has finally gotten it back.

He needs to feel more, harder. He wants Jungkook to make his fears disappear. He needs to be possessed to the brink of collapse in a way that he knows only Jungkook can. It's who he is, has always been. He is the only person who is able to contain all of Taehyung yet let him be free by not creating some stupid rules their love should go by. Jungkook has always seen Taehyung for who he is and has always accepted him unconditionally.

This is probably why Jungkook knows, even now, even without recollections of their past lovemaking, he knows how Taehyung likes it. It's as if he can taste it in his skin, he can feel it in the way Taehyung's waist arches the harder his fingers grip. Jungkook understands Taehyung's deep-seated need to be held down and contained to settle the chaos within.

So he pushes Taehyung's wrists against the bed and pins him down with hard hands. Taehyung struggles because it's not enough.

"You really like to fight, don't you? Just won't give into it. Not even when I have all of you." Jungkook speaks nose to nose, his voice tinted with an edge of darkness.

Taehyung practically hisses while his body twists and turns, desperate to be taken in hand.

"I swear I'm going to eat you, Taehyung. There'll be nothing left of you..." Jungkook whispers, starting by claiming Taehyung's mouth so hard that the man mewls into the kiss, his waist arching high off the bed.

"Don't you dare move your hands." Jungkook threatens darkly when he releases the wrists to sit back on his feet in between Taehyung's widely spread thighs. The way the soft limbs are stretched open and bent at the knee is vulnerable yet wanton, it makes everything ache inside Jungkook. Taehyung's hard cock is obvious under the thin material of his shorts not least because of the obvious wet patch spreading across the grey fabric.

"Or what....?" Taehyung challenges with his eyes sparkling and his body like an open book. His chest is heaving and his cheeks are still red. Jungkook can't tear his eyes away when the bright pink tongue licks at the luscious top lip in an obvious tease.

"...or..." Jungkook lifts a long slender leg to point to the skies, leaning it against him. He runs a hand from the ankle all the way down, his fingers brushing right under the sliver of wrinkled fabric on the inside of Taehyung's thigh.

It's so obvious Taehyung is trying to keep a moan in, just by the way he bites his lip. But Jungkook is determined to pull it out of him, whatever it takes. He slides his fingers even further in until they are actually travelling the sensitive groove of the thigh. Taehyung's head flicks back, his mouth open in a soundless moan. "Fkkk...." He whispers, hips moving on their own, his body squirming with need.

The heat between Taehyung's legs is seductive on its own but the softness of the skin is something else, Jungkook feels himself gasp at the sudden need stabbing inside him. He has such a sudden urge to own and claim that he almost forgets what he was about to say. "...you won't be getting what you really want, princess..."

Taehyung might be deep in it but the single word is enough to yank him out of it and into deep fury.. He sits up fast like a lightning, his leg falling off Jungkook's shoulder. He points right in the man's face. "Don't you ever fucking call me that, you..."