LESSONS

STRANGER THINGS
001 × READER

LESSONS
CHAPTER THREE

"He looked at me with a grin on his face, "I can do many things you can't do." I heard him say in my head. OH?"

Dr.Brenner moved me to another empty table across from Ones. Dr.Brenner placed one sheet of paper on my table, he then placed one plastic bottle onto Ones table.

I glanced over to One, wondering if he knew what to do. Since i didn't. I looked at Dr.Brenner confused. Dr.Brenner walked behind me.

"Now Number Two focus, show me what you can do." I heard him say behind me as he pointed at the paper infront of me.

I took a deep breath, closing my eyes shut tight I focused on one thing. The single plain sheet of paper on my table.

"Remember focus Number Two." I heard Dr.Brenner say in the background.

I created a imaged of the single piece of paper floating, I forcefully pictured the paper crumble up in my mind. I then heard the paper drop carelessly onto the table.

I opened my eyes, seeing what I've done to the paper. The paper was all crumbed up infront of me.

I smiled at what I did, I looked at One as he showed an impressed look. I felt a bit of blood slowly falling from my nose.

"Excellent!" Dr.Brenner compliments my power as he appeared besides me with a grin.

I wiped the blood off my nose with the balm of my hand.

Dr.Brenner then turned to One, "Now show me what you've got." He spoke as he walked towards One, I looked at One carefully. I wonder what hes gonna do.

One stared deeply at the plastic bottle, I noticed the side of the bottle slowly started to folding. I looked up at One, before I knew it i heard a loud noise coming from the bottle.

Emediatly I placed my eyes back onto the bottle, unexpectedly the lights started to flicker making me look around confused.

The bottle suddenly twisted slowly making crackling noises along with the lights.

I noticed while the plastic bottle was folding up I saw the bottle lid turn and drop onto the table leaving it broke.

At last the lights stopped flickering.

My eyes widened, I saw Ones nose bleeding blood before I saw the messed up plastic bottle drop onto his table near the broken lid.

He didnt even flinch by the noise or the flickering lights. Perhaps he made the lights do that.

My mouth dropped in shock, I was amazed by his power but also spooked out. One was so cool I thought.

I mouthed "wow" to him silently. He ignored me but I saw a small smile on the corner of his lips.

Dr.Brenner put his hand on Ones shoulder, "I'm impressed." Dr.Brenner walked towards the door signalling us to come to him.

I got out of my chair and held one of his hand, One also held his other hand after he wiped the bit of blood coming from his nose.

We followed Dr.Brenner as he made his way to the Rainbow room. 

"Excellent work today!" He proudly says as he left the room.

Leaving me and One alone in here.

One walked towards the benches and sat there once again, I gone over the the small shelfs and took a book. It was called "Little women".

I walked over to One holding the book in my hands, I sat down on the benches close to him. I opened my book and tried to read it.

Moments later I realised that I'm to distracted to read the book. I was too distracted by One, his power was amazing.

I closed the book and turned my eyes to One, thinking what to say i heard One say something.

"What is it?" He asked as he continued fiddling with the ball.

"You really like that toy don't you." I randomly said. He turned his eyes on me.

"Tell me, what is it you really want to say."

I was lost for words, I didn't know what to say. I slowly opened my mouth and replied,

"Your power.., its really great."

He turned his eye back on to the ball he was holding as he fiddled with it more.

"I've never met someone similar like me, what else can you do?" I quetioned hoping for an answer.

He looked at me with a grin on his face, "I can do many things you can't do." I heard him say in my head. OH? So you can do that too?

"Are you sure?" I entered his head and spoke back to him.

His expression changed, seems as if he's now interested in who I am. You smirked.

INFORMATION: Y/N has a similar power much like Ones but she isn't the best at using it.

YEAR: 1958

WORDS: 891

FACTS: Did you know that One really was interested in Y/N's powers ever since the beginning?

QUESTION: Did you like this Third Chapter?

REQUESTS: Is there any "X reader" story's you would like from me?

PICTURE:

REMINDER: Stay hydrated! Try make sure you eat something!

EDITED?: ❎