OUR SECRET

STRANGER THINGS
001 × READER

OUR SECRET

CHAPTER EIGHT

"My eyes shifted his way to see his response. Unknowingly One moved his eyes onto me. My pupils gave a small reaction, I never expected him to look back, we had our eyes stuck on eachother."

"Goodmorning."

I glanced over the Brenner with a fake smile, which actually convinced him it was heartwarming smile.

He looked at me and gave a small eyes closed smile. I glanced at One.

Ones nose was bleeding, it was pretty bad he was wiping it with the bottom of his gown.

Dr.Brenner approached One, He got on his knees as he reached the same level as One.

"Now.. You've been playing too hard haven't you?" Dr.Brenner sarcastically says as to him as he put a hand on his shoulder.

I watched them as thoughts rushed through my mind. I can't believe that Dr.Brenner would be like that.

I shaked my head as tried to get rid of the thought that wouldn't go away.

I looked back up to their conversation.

"I have." One replied to Brenner as he shook his head continuing wiping the blood with his white gown.

Dr.Brenner flang out a small white tissue as he put his hand out passing it to One.

"Take this."

One was dumbfounded by Brenners odd action which caused me to be confused.

One grabbed the tissue from him and brang it to his nose wiping the blood away leaving a small fainted red blood stain.

Dr.Brenner got up from his knees and looked at me, coming my way he asked, "Anything you like here?"

"I like the–" I was interrupted by One sneaking in my mind, "Don't tell him about the book nor our small secret."

I moved my eyes to the floor, "um.."

Should I tell him about everything?

I looked back up at Dr.Brenner,

"I liked that!"

I replied as I walked over to the standing up maze game as I pointed to it.

"Great. Its a good choice."

I gave a slight nod as a return and looked over to One, he was standing up.

"Ready for some lessons?"

"Yes." Me and One both replied.

Dr.Brenner started to walk to the door as we followed behind. Brenner noticed us tagging along behind him.