OUR HEARTBEAT

STRANGER THINGS
001 × READER

OUR HEARTBEAT

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

""Not really." He honestly replied making my lips turn upside drop. "-but its from you so I'll accept it.""

I was fast asleep peacefully till someone woke me up, "Y/n you need to wake up now." One whispered to me as he shook my shoulders ruffly.

I opened my eyes and asked him, "whatt? I just fell asleep." I didn't..

He lifted me up into a sitting position and gave me a book, "Someones coming."

I emediatly sat up and opened to book making it seem as I was reading. Jeez I was still tired.

The doors swing open revealing a new face, must be another worker of Brenners I guess.

"Hello children!" He said with a happy tone. "Are you all hungry?"

I looked at him and gave a small nod with a smile, I had no idea who that was but he's acting all cheerful and happy. Ew

One just walked upto him as if he knew him, "Hello One." He greeted One with a smile then looked at me.

"We all ready to go?" He asked assumingly I thought he was basically was telling me to 'come on let's go.'

I closed my book and left it on the bench as I walked with them following their trail to the Cafeteria.

As we walked in the Cafeteria the man just stood at the door silently just staring at our moves.

I decided to go follow One as he trailed his way to the food seeing whats served.

"What are you going to choose?" I asked him, I took a glance at the food. There wasn't alot of good food but it's food its fine. Atleast my one of my favourites are here.

"this." He point at the rabbit legs and fries which was on a plastic plate with clear foil cover over. Seems like a odd dish. I guess he picked it for the fries.

I continued to stare at One as my eyes followed his moves, he grabbed his dish and walked over to one of the empty tables, is he not having a dessert?

I turn my focus back on the food, i grabbed my self my favourite dish here, and my favourite dessert to go with it but also grabbed a small cookie for One. Hopefully he accepts it! I smiled at the thought of his reaction.

I walked to One sitting myself across him, staring at his unique moves as he ate his food. What why does he look like that.

He was sat presentable as if he was some rich spoilt kid acting in a show.

He was gripping on his knife and fork as he was slicing the Rabbit leg.

His fork stabbed right through the piece as he opened his mouth wide going ahead to eat the slice but looked at me.

I disturbed his eating by my stare I assume.

"What is it?" He plainly asked as he  continued to eat his food chewing on it slowly. It seemed like he was enjoying it that much.

I thought he would like the fries better, guess I was wrong.

Ugh jeez what am I thinking?  Stop it y/n.