DONT BE FOOLED

STRANGER THINGS
001 × READER

DONT BE FOOLED
CHAPTER FOUR

""In this room they are cameras, he may be watching us." He warned me as his voice echoed through my mind."

"Are you sure?" I entered his head and spoke back to him.

His expression changed, seems as if he's now interested in who I am. I smirked.

He let out a loud huff as he placed the ball besides him, looking at me straight in the eyes. My smirk then disappeared.

"What are planning?" He says bluntly.

I looked at him in utter confusion, "What!?" I nervously screamed, lowering my voice i then answered,

"I'm not planning anything, why would I ruin my chance in getting a friend!—"

I thought to shut up since One looked as if he was going to explode. He looked fed up.

I got up and walked towards the shelf, putting your book back away, why is he so harsh.

Why would I plan something, jeez.

I walked over to one of the toys, the toy was a small puzzle game placed onto the floor. I sat down near it.

How do I play this i thought till I noticed. Oh I get it.

You then focused on the black ball as you moved it around figuring out were the end of the maze was. This isn't so bad. It's calming!

"Don't talk about our telepathy powers here or to Brenner. It's a bad idea." One randomly spoke to you through your mind.

You continued moving the ball as you entered Ones mind.

"Why? Why can't I speak about it?" You questioned telepathically.

"Don't be fooled by Brenner."

I stayed silent, continuing to play the with the puzzle game. He must be lying, Right? I mean he has no proof.

"In this room they are cameras, he may be watching us." He warned me as his voice echoed through my mind.

"He may be watching right now." He added.

I need to see if he's telling the truth.

You tried not to make it obvious and slowly looked up seeing if you could see the cameras.

One noticed your actions.

"Just use your powers—" One interfered. "–or can't you."

"My powers aren't that strong like yours." I stated before I stopped using my telepathy powers.

I stopped playing with the maze game on the floor and approached the boxes on the shelf.

I grabbed one of the boxes and  looked through it as a distraction. I then tried to image the room in my head.

It took atleast a minute or so but I managed, there was two cameras. One in one corner and one on the another.

I guess he was saying the truth here.

I stopped using my powers as I felt my nose was about the bleed.

You made the soft play balls start flying, I thought that he was lying.

"Guess you were right." You spoke to One using your telepathy powers.

Blood started to bleed down my nose, from using my powers for to long.

You grabbed the bottom of your gown as you wiped ur nose with it. Removing the blood.

Unexpected my belly made a loud rumbled, i wasn't surprised but it still was embarrassing.

I decided to stand up ignoring the fact that my belly just rumbled, i put the soft play balls away back in their box and placed it back on the shelf were they belong.

"We will be getting food soon–" He tolled you as he walked past you. "You won't starve." He tolled the last bit though my mind with his telepathy powers.

I walked over the the benches and  sat down there, you picked up the ball that One fidgets with. Your curiosity got ahead of you.

You grabbed the ball shaking it. It came up with random digits. You used you mind to try put the numbers "002" as you shaked it.

Unfortunately when i shook the ball nothing happened, nothing appeared on the front of it. What!? Why isn't it working.

I repeatedly continued shaking the ball with force, I really wanted the ball to work.

I was disappointed with all my tries it never worked, i put the ball back where it was layed.

I stat in a comfortable position on the benches were I was. It gets pretty boring fast in here.

You let your neck lay as you stared at the the wall.

"How long have you been here?" I asked One telepathically.

"Maybe, 4 year." He spoke back.

"4 years!? Were you not lonley?" You sadly quetioned.

How could he stay here for that long? Did he keep count How long he stayed he for?

You weren't surprised if One didn't answer. "Well you won't be alone now!" I happily said, my echos annoying him through his mind.

I heard One let out a small laugh, not telepathically but here in the room.

Woah, he laughed! Did I make him laugh? Hopefully!

I looked at One as he we was fiddling with a crayon before he wiped the small bit of blood of his nose.

We then heard the door open, It was Brenner with someone who wore white.

INFORMATION: Y/N wonders why One gives of a bad vibe when he's very kind. Sometimesm

YEAR: 1958

WORDS: 918

FACTS: One didn't laugh at Y/N annoying him, he laughed since a small pictures of Y/N came in his head. It was when Y/N wasn't able to figure out how to play with the ball.

QUESTION: Did you like this Fourth Chapter?

REQUESTS: Is there any "X reader" story's you would like from me?

PICTURE:

REMINDER: Stay hydrated! Try make sure you eat something!

EDITED?: ❎