A LONG MYSTERY

STRANGER THINGS
001 × READER

A LONG MYSTERY

CHAPTER NINE

"I moved my lips to his ear and whispered back, "Yeah.. I think its that." "You think?" One whispered in annoyance."

I looked at One, "Psst..Close your eyes." I whispered to him.

One looked at me before shutting his eyes.

The lady picked up a whiteboard pen and started to doodle onto the whiteboard. She drew a circle and just stood there.

Is she already finished?

"Has she drew it?" One asked to me, "Yeah she has." I replied back.

"That was fast.." He muttered under his breath before he spoke again.

"Describe it to me." One asked making me look at the board letting out a small hum.

"Mmm..well-"

I looked at the board with the circle drew on, I think this is a ball that's the only answer. Unless?

"-It's.. round?"

"Round!? Anything else that doesn't help much." One admitted bluntly making you annoyed.

"Well it can be any colour and If you drop it, it bounces." I said to him.

"We also have them in the rainbow room." I then added before letting One take his guess to the game.

One moved his head near mine whispering "Is it a ball? A Bouncy ball?"

Ones eyes were shut still as the women patiently waited for an answer from him.

I moved my lips to his ear and whispered back, "Yeah.. I think its that."

"You think?" One whispered in annoyance.

"I need to guess what it is as well before giving hints, either way it's a circle? It must be a ball." I state quietly to him explaining everything.

I moved my lips away from Ones ear and looked at the Lady I opened my mouth and spoke,

"Is it a Ball or a Bouncy ball?"

The lady in white looked at me with a smile and said, "Is that his guess?"

"Y-" I was going to speak till One talked over me, "Yes it is, I think it's a ball, is it correct?"

"Yes, Yes it it. You can open your eyes now."

One opened his eyes and looked at the board, "That was too easy." He muttered under his breath.

"Yeah it was." I agreed with him.

The Lady noticed our speaking, overhearing it she challenged us.

"Well let's do a harder one this time shall we?"

We both nodded to her challenge, she walked over the other person in white.

She gone to his ear and whispered out loud as she passes the whiteboard pen to him,

"Take it you can draw this time-"

The Man took the whiteboard pen out of her grip, "-make sure its hard for them to guess." She added to the end of her sentence.

"Sure~." He walked of to the white board as he attempted to draw but we stopped him.