THE CAFETERIA

STRANGER THINGS
001 × READER

THE CAFETERIA
CHAPTER FIVE

"You stuffed some mash into your mouth as you started eating it. One looked at you funnily. You looked back to him."

Dr.Brenner walked into the rainbow room were you and One sat. He walked in with a person wearing all white.

He wore a White T-shirt, White trousers and even a white blazer.

I stood up as I took a glance at One he walked over to brenner and held his hand, you followed his steps after.

Instead of holding Dr.Brenners hand, you took held the other guys hand besides Brenner.

You guys started the walk down the hall in silence. "Where are we going?" You asked.

"To lunch!" Dr.Brenner spoke.

Your face had a huge grin, you were finally going to eat. I wonder what I'm getting for food you thought.

You all arrived to a plain door. Dr. Brenner opened it inviting you both in. Your eyes explored the huge room.

The room was a huge white cafeteria. Inside the white room was 4 long tables. The cafeteria was empty but among that it was great.

The guys hands you were holding asked,
"What do you like to eat?" He faced down towards me.

"Hmm.."

"Follow me!" The man said.

We both walked over to were the food was. There was so many options.

The man grabbed a plastic tray passing it to you. You held the tray as you felt Ones shoulder lightly touch yours making you turn to him.

One took a plastic tray and walked besides you.

One started to serve himself, he first took the small sausages to his tray.

You looked around at the food deciding what to have. You served yourself with two sausages like One.

You walked to the side looking for others food choices to put onto your plate, you grabbed the spoon and served yourself some mash.

You looked at your right and there were desserts placed there.

Woah these look so yummy! You thought as you began to walk to the desserts.

You didn't know if you should pick the small carrot cake or a yoghurt. In the end you picked y/c/d that was sat in the corner.

You grabbed it and placed it onto your tray. Examining the room you saw One sat over on one of the tables.

Dr.Brenner and the guy was standing up near the door. You approached One sitting down on the chair across him.

You looked at his tray seeing what he got.
He had Sausage, mash and gravy.

I tried to find his desert but it seemed like he didnt get a dessert. "Why no dessert?" You questioned as you slowly began to eat.

"I don't tend to like sweet things much." He states causing you let out a small gasp.

You stuffed some mash into your mouth as you started eating it. One looked at you funnily. You looked back to him.

You raised an eyebrow slightly and asked, " what is it?"

He let out a small laugh, "Nothing."

You continued to eat your meal as you watched One eat his.

"This was really yummy!" You said after you devoured the Sausages and Mash.
You then picked up y/c/d, you brought it to your mouth and ate some of it.

You left some of your dessert and asked One, "Hey do you want it?" As you brought the dessert slowly to his tray.

"That's been in your mouth."

"Huh.. no it hasn't! Here take it." You nervously said before you placed the bit of your dessert onto his tray.

He slowly picked up the bit of treat and ate it.

"How did it taste?" You asked, as you moved a bit closer trying to find an reaction as he chewed it.

"It was okay." He answered giving u a strange look.

You looked around and asked One, "Hey where do we put our trays?" 

One lifted himself out of his chair as you did the same. You follow One as he placed his plate on the side next to a small bin.

You copied his moves as yoj placed your tray onto his.

You followed behind One as he walked over to Brenner.

"Ready to go?" He asked us both.

You and One replied with nods.

You looked at the person in white walked over to the trays taking them. You took one of Brenners hands as you held it before following Brenners steps.

INFORMATION: Y/N loves desserts

YEAR: 1958

WORDS: 834

FACTS: Did you know that One was flustered by the fact Y/N gave him her treat?

QUESTION: Did you like this fifth Chapter?

REQUESTS: Is there any "X reader" story's you would like from me?

PICTURE:

REMINDER: Stay hydrated! Try make sure you eat something!

EDITED?: ❎

Author: sorry if this chapter is a bit small. Please credit me if you choose to use my idea. I would really like that. Don't steal my work or post them on social media.