THE HAWKINS LABORATORY

STRANGER THINGS
001 × READER

The Hawkin's National Laboratory
CHAPTER ONE

"Brenner started to walk towards me as the young boy followed, He looking at me deeply as small tears fell down my face."

I finally opened my eyes from this long seemed sleep. I sat up from the bed I was laying on, i looked down to see what i was wearing.

I wore something similar to what people wear at the hospital. I tryed to recall what happened before I got here. I needed to try figure out where I was.

Where am I? Is all what I though

All I remembered was the faces of my adopted parents looking at me in dispare, they looked at me as if I was a monster? All I ever wanted was them to smile at me back when I was a child, I wanted them to like me.

Did they not like me?

I stood up and started to look around the empty room, I then turned my head revealing a white door. Maybe this white door will tell me where I am.

I walked towards the door, turning the door handle I opened it revealing three grown men and one young boy around my age.

I noticed that one of the men came to visit my parents at my house he was wearing a suit. He was called Dr.Brenner according to my parents.

The door slammed behind me causing me to flinch from the sound. I turned my eyes back towards at Dr Brenner, unexpectedly the two men near him firmly grabbed me by my arms.

"Let go of me!" I begged, trying to get out of their hold. The young boy looked at me strangely.

"What should we do with her?" One of the men asked making me look at Dr.Brenner back with tearful eyes.

"Bring her to the first room." He says.

The two men with tight hold of me started to drag me away. I was confused, I was so scared.

"W-wait! Dr.Brenner! Where's my family!" I sobbed as the two men carelessly dragged me down the hall, Dr.Brenner turned his head looking at me.

"Stop." He commanded.

The two men froze in their spots, I tried to get back on my feet while they were still holding my arms back. Dr Brenner started to walk towards me as the young boy followed, He looking at me deeply as small tears fell down my face.

Dr Brenner gave me a smile, "They are no longer your parents." I froze by his words.

What does he mean?

"Did they not like me?-" I sadly asked,
"Was I not good enough for them?"

Dr Brenner turned away from me and held hold of the boys hand besides him. He began to walk away from me as the 2 men continued dragging me.

My heart sank by finding out that my first ever family didn't like me. What did I ever do wrong? I Let my body be dragged along the hall as I stared at Dr Brenners back.

I then looked at the boy from behind, perhaps he's here because his family disliked him too.

The two men brang me to another white plain room, this time there were no bed there was only a denial chair. They led me to the chair, I assumed they probably want me to sit in the chair.

I lifted myself up onto the denial chair and layer their staring up at the wall. I watched the two men leave the room as the door slammed. The room was silent, all you could hear was my quiet breathing.

Until a while later, I heard echos of someone approaching this room. The door flang open appearing Dr.Brenner, he wasn't with the young boy I saw last time. He was alone.

Dr.Brenner entered the room leaving the door slam behind his back as I sat here patiently. Brenner made his way to the chair besides me. I stare at him deeply with red under my eyes from crying.

He took a small glance at me before grabbing the metallic small box placing it on my dental chair. I watched him as he opened the box. The box was filled with ink and needles in.

What is he going to do?

"You will be called Two from today." He told me as he grabbed the ink putting it into the tattoo needle.

"But I'm called Y/N." you muttered as he turned to face you letting out a huff.

"Y/N, this may hurt a tiny bit."

Dr.Brenner took your arm and started tattooing on your wrist. You tried not to move as it hurt so much.

"It hurts.." You sobbed, you put your left hand onto you right arm squeezing it as you tried to forget the pain.

You shut your eyes tightly, shaking through the horrible pain.

The pain in your wrist started to settle down, you opened your eyes looking down at your wrist. Your wrist had the numbers "002" on it. You flinch as you felt a small sharp pain through you wrist.

You held your wrist softly.

"Did it hurt?" Dr brenner says.

You slowly nodded. You didn't have any energy to speak.

"Are you tired?"

You look at Dr.Brenner as he said this. You gave him another silent nod.

"Do you want to go rest"

You nodded once again as Dr.Drenner got up from his chair holding his hand out to you.

You slowly reach for his hand and walked with him out the room.

"I'm your official guardian now"

You didn't say anything you just kept walking with him.

"This will be your home for now on"

You tried to let out a small smile but you weren't sure. You and Dr.Brenner arrived to your room. He opened the door for you as you walked in. The door slammed behind you.

You walked to your bed and layed there. I guess this is going to be my new home.

You closed your eyes as you slowly drifted to sleep, it's been a ruff day.

INFORMATION: Y/N is 14, Henry is 15 here.. The few chapters are going to be when they were kids so it shows how you guys become close!

YEAR: 1958

WORDS: 1090

FACTS: Did anyone know that 001 is also known as Henry Creel?

QUETION: How is the story so far?

REQUESTS: Is there any "X reader" story's you would like from me?

PICTURE:

REMINDER: Stay hydrated! Try make sure you eat something!

EDITED?: