MEMORIES

STRANGER THINGS
001 × READER

MEMORIES
CHAPTER SEVEN

"The reason.." One muttered, he placed his eyes up at me and brang his lips near my ear. I was nervous my heart began to beat fast"

"I've already read it, here." One stood up and gave the book to me as he walked towards the maze game.

I continued to read the book. The book was about many creatures, about many different monsters.

Sadly all these monsters in this book are apparently not real. These monsters do not exist.

After i finished the book I gone over to the shelfs and placed it in one of the book boxes.

I walked to One as he was playing with the maze game and sat down next to him. "That book is a real mystery." I tolled him as I watched One move the ball.

"It is."

"The monsters looked pretty cool!" I tolled One.

"You think that?"

"Yeah! They are very interesting and they themselves looks very cool!" I explained to One. "–It's sad they are not real."

"They could be real." One said as the ball dropped through the hole. Seems like the ball made its way out of the maze.

It's kinda like me and One.. wait no it's not!

What am I thinking about! This is our new home not a maze, but this doesn't seem like a home.

Should I ask?

"One is this place really our home?" I asked with my telepathic powers as I looked at him.

One put the tinfoil ball back in the maze and turned his eyes looked at me.

"Does it feel like home?" He sarcastically questioned as he used his telepathic powers.

"I–"

I didn't know what to say, One looked at me as I tried to think. Perhaps... it doesn't feel like home but..

"I don't know." I whispered as I looked down at my lap fiddling with my finger's nervously.

One didn't answer, "Please tell me. White walls? White gowns? Are we–"

"You were brought here for one reason."

I looked up, "What is the reason?"

"The reason.." One muttered, he placed his eyes up at me and brang his lips near my ear. I was nervous my heart began to beat fast.

I felt his breath against my ear, One laughed as he backed away. "Huh..What?" I stuttered in confusion.

"I shouldn't say, your reaction will be too sad to deal with." He states as he covers his mouth with his hand.

"If your not gonna tell me i—" before I finished One spoke over me, "Right now isn't the right time to say. Your not ready"

Me? Not ready? How would you know that.

"I am ready to hear." I state.

"Listen, I've been here more then you. You have only been here for two days.–" One looked at you with no emotions.

I stood up and walked away to the benches, I didn't accept his answer i deserve to know.

I sat on the bench as I thought, why am I here what is this place.