POWERS

STRANGER THINGS
001 × READER

POWERS

CHAPTER ELEVEN

"I gave a small nod as a reply, "Well you need to be in control." He explained. I gave a confused look, "control?" I muttered."

The next day I wake up to a person handing me another pair of new clothe.

White gown that most hospital patients wear.

I lifted my tired self up and grabbed the clothe of him. The person in white walked out of my room. I found out what their name was, he was called Alan.

He works for Dr.Brenner.

I took my wore out, old gown off and slid into the clean clothe. I took my pants off and slid the new ones on and was all ready to go to the rainbow room.

In my thought I guessed I'm going to be early since I did see Alan who was holding my clothe over my bed.

I took one sheet of paper and my crayons as I walked out the room to just notice Alan was there, perhaps he was waiting for me?

I took Alan's hand as we both made our way to the rainbow room.

Walking down the hall I noticed it was a bit busier then the days I've been here, I wonder whats so special about today.

I made myself at the rainbow room, before I opened the door I spotted a person holding a baby.

I assumed the baby was only one years old, the person was carrying them they were in quite a rush.

Maybe there's baby's are our upcoming room mates, hopefully. Anyways I should mind my own business for now and stop thinking so much.

I opened the rainbow door, I walked onto the room. It appears no-one was here yet.

Well that's great I can draw quietly by myself. I made my way to a small table onto the floor and places my paper and crayons on.

I sat onto the floor and grabbed a crayon and started to draw, I didn't know exactly what I was drawing but I decided to draw anything that came up into my mind.

I started to draw my favourite fruit which I had in my old family, I then added some random lines and swirls. Before finishing my master piece I drew different kind of shapes.

I tried to picture the drawing as if it was singing, I imagined the drawing come to life dancing to a melody.

I drew certain numbers on the art, I saw One walk in from the corner of my eye.

I smiled before turing my head to him, I gave a small wave before I spoke, "Hey!"

My voice gave a small squeak, One gave me a small look. He looked as if he just saw a stranger wave at him.

He ignored me and walked to his favourite toy, the black fidget ball. I don't know why thats his favourite toy, I can't even figure how to play with it.

I continued to finish my drawing.

Awhile later I walked up to One who was still messing with the fidget ball. I sat besides him and asked, "How do you play with this?"

I pointed to the ball in his hands after I spoke, he looked at me and looked back down to the toy he held.

He give it a small shake as words appeared, "This?"

I gave a small nod as a reply, "Well you need to be in control." He explained.

I gave a confused look, "control?" I muttered.

One let out a small sigh, he scooted closer to me and move the ball in the middle of us.

As he held the ball he continued to explain, "You need to have your mind focused onto the ball, take control of the ball and become the ball."

I wasn't sure if I understood fully on what he said but I kept it in mind.

"Try it" He added as he handed me the ball.

I took the ball and stared at it, "I can try..." I nervously responded.

I bit my lip as I looked at the ball,I stared at the ball deeply in thought, i gave an attempt and took Ones advice ,to get it to do as I say.

I tried to make the ball bring up the word "hello."

Unfortunately i didn't get great news, it didn't turn as planned... perhaps I'm weak.

I let out a sad sigh and gave up, I passed the ball to One and said, "I can't do it, it's too difficult."

One took the ball.

"Oh.." He muttered.

I got myself up and walked back to my drawing.

Ones Pov:

Y/n let out a sad sigh before she passed the toy back to me, "I cant can't it, it's to difficult." She mentioned.

I took the ball from her and examined it, she mustn't of failed.

She's not that weak she shouldn't fail.

I looked all around the ball as she walked away. I noticed a small crack into the bottom of the ball.

"Ohh~" I muttered to myself silently.

This is unepected, she was able to crack it. That's great..She really is powerful she just needs a bit more teaching.

She really is bad at controlling it. Once she becomes better at controlling her power then perhaps she will become the same level as me.

I shouldn't tell her. I'll keep this as a small secret of mine for now.

Dr.Brenner opened the rainbow room door making me turn my eyes onto him. I watched him as he made his way into the room letting the door slam behind his back.

INFORMATION: The baby's will be the main test subject soon or later.

YEAR: 1958

WORDS: 1001

FACTS: One is actually impressed by your ways.

QUETION: Did you like this Eleventh chapter?

REQUESTS: Is there any "X reader" story's you would like from me?

PICTURE:

REMINDER: Stay hydrated! Try make sure you eat something!

EDITED?: ❎