REWARD OR PLAN

STRANGER THINGS
001 × READER

REWARD OR PLAN

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

"A small laugh came out of his mouth as he covers, "ofcourse you wouldn't be thinking about an escape plan-" He removed his hand away from his face."It would of been silly of you to think that.""

I let out a small laugh as I finally made a way out the maze, "Ha ha!!" I proudly laughed pointing at my ball before picking it up to show One.

"I win!" I state as I held the metalic ball to Ones defeated face while smirking.

One just let out a scoff as they rolled his eyes.

"So you win?" He quetioned as he finally took his ball out the maze picking it up and putting it into the center of us where I also placed my metalic ball.

"That's right!" I responded with the cheesiest grin on my face.

"You win.. then have you thought of your reward." He questioned me causing causing huge dilemma in my head, I had no idea what I would want from him.

I tried to think of something good till something planned into my head, I should escape first I'll need to know where available exists are.

"I'm not sure what I want.." I slightly lied to him with a awkward laugh at the end.

One just gave me a blank stare, "I can bring you anything." He muttered.

"Anything?"

"Anything." He states.

It doesn't seem like he's lying as I looked everywhere at his face to see any sign of lie. In the end I couldn't.
I hesitantly placed my eyes onto his as I began to ask,

"Well...Do you know every possible exist here?"

"Exists?"

He stood up and sat him self on the benches as i followed behind waiting for him to tell me every single exit if he knew.

"Now. Y/n." He turned his gaze at me and stared deeply into my p/c pupils making a small sweat drop form onto my forehead.

Oh no does he know what I'm thinking, the sweat slowly made its way down from my cheek.

A smirk formed onto him lips as he began speaking once again , "Why do you want to know that?"

I looked around trying to think what I should say but due to his stare I felt too nervous to reply to him.

"Y/n." His head slowly crept closer to mine without me knowing, "Are you planning on a escape?" His warm voice whispered into my ear making my body twitch.

A small laugh came out of his mouth as he covered his lips he moved his head away from my face, "ofcourse you wouldn't be thinking about an escape plan-"

He removed his hand away from his face staring at my nervous face.

"It would of been silly of you to think that." He continued to tease me.

I hesitantly looked at him, we were so close now. I could feel my face heating up by the second as I tried to speak. Damn you One.

"Ah- no I mean your right, why would I try to escape." I lied which was very obvious to One. Oh no.