Part 7: Make me yours.

Rui POV:

"I'll make you mine Rui.."

Never have words made me feel so loved before. I wanted to be Tsukasa's. I became addicted to his dick, I wanted it inside me.

Rui: "Fuck me Tsukasa."

I said as I started to pull down my pants, I turned around holding my hands on top of the tank, exposing my ass for Tsukasa. He chuckled, I was nervous. I then felt his hard, warm cock rubbing against my anus.

Tsukasa: "I've never done this before Rui..But i'll try my best."

Those words made me happy. "Thank you" I whispered shyly. He was definitely a virgin, for some reason Tsukasa seemed to believe I was not a virgin, little did he know he'd be my first time. I was too shy to let him know.

He continued to rub his prince dick against my back. He then pushed it in. I groaned a little. He started to push his dick to the deepest places it could reach.

Rui: "Mmn..Tsukasa..Don't be so rough on me!"

I exclaimed hardly, He then pulled his dick slowly back outside. He started to fuck me slowly, Tsukasa shaked from pleasure as he panted.

The main restroom door opened, I closed my mouth hardly trying to stay quiet. Someone definitely went into the restrooms. I was extremely nervous. I tought Tsukasa would stop too, but instead he fucked me harder than ever.

Rui: "Haah~"

I moaned, I quickly forced my mouth shut, Tsukasa on my back fucking me hard.

Akito: "Rui?"

Akito Shininome was the one to enter the restrooms..Did he hear me moan? I could not ignore him, but yet at the same time I had Tsukasa penetrating me.

Rui: "A..Ah..kito! Hello!"

I tried to sound casual yet I was so horny. My words faded in quiet moaning. I should've stayed quiet.

Akito: "I just came for some tissues for Kohane! She's a little sick...Got them, have a good day!"

Akito headed out, I heard his steps and the door closed. As soon as he left the room I let out a loud moan, Tsukasa had no mercy on me. His hips moved against me fastly, his talented dancing was definitely paying off.

Tsukasa: "This feels amazing Rui~"

Tsukasa moaned, proud of himself. Using me as a fleshlight and fucking me to his liking.

Tenma POV:

I was fucking my new boyfriend. It was an amazing sensation, Now I understand why Rui enjoyed fucking me so much. I fucked Rui to my liking making him all mine. We both moaned loudly, even if someone else may have heard us I wouldnt stop, fucking Rui was amazing. His tight anus wrapped around my dick. His cute groaning, it was all too perfect.

My dick throbbed, so I fucked him slower. Maybe I was being too tough. I panted from all the stamina I used.

Rui: "What is it? Are you cumming Tsukasa?"

Tsukasa: "Mhm.."

I said as I nodded. Rui chuckled.

Rui: "Alright then, dont pull out."

I was confused. Did he want me to cum inside him?

Tsukasa: "But..If I dont I wi-"

Rui interrupted me

Rui: " I asked you to make me mine, didn't I?"

If that's what Rui wanted, I'd do anything for him. I continued to move my hips fucking him gently, It was hard for me to move any longer I was about to cum. Shivering went all around my body, I moaned loudly with no shame.

I came inside Rui. He mumbled in between moaning. I could not understand his words, but he clearly liked it. My juices flowing inside his warm body. I was in love with him.

Rui: "Thank you Tenma..I am now all yours"

I blushed deeply, Rui was all mine according to his own words. I shoved a finger into his hole, my seed flowing outside as I did. Rui seemed so happy, so was I. I cleaned off with the toilet paper, and clothed back on. We went outside of the stall. The restroom was empty. Rui glanced at his phone. He panicked and turned around the place.

Tsukasa: "What is it, Rui?"